Wrong payment

sky
Go to solution Solved by Soner-Unibet,

It's been 2 weeks i've been fallow up about this..can you tell me guys if I won or not  i spin wheel then the arrow stop in midi u can see in picture that's 125$  then I got only 3.59 and look what's the costumer service said look in the pic 

E8D8BAFB-B725-460E-942F-B78E7E609082.png

98B8552C-FD30-4970-983D-3F6C003294A9.png

9CCE6E8A-FD95-40FB-989D-53D4B1C6E8BE.png

4 hours ago, sky said:

It's been 2 weeks i've been fallow up about this..can you tell me guys if I won or not  i spin wheel then the arrow stop in midi u can see in picture that's 125$  then I got only 3.59 and look what's the costumer service said look in the pic 

E8D8BAFB-B725-460E-942F-B78E7E609082.png

98B8552C-FD30-4970-983D-3F6C003294A9.png

9CCE6E8A-FD95-40FB-989D-53D4B1C6E8BE.png

Hi Sky,

Our apologies for this case taking some more time, the reason for this is that your case is being reviewed by our provider to check what went wrong.

Kr Soner

Hello @sky,

Sorry to hear your case is taking so long to solve!

Not so long time ago, I had a case with one other Dream Drop game. The problem was not similar to yours however, and finally turned out to be simply my own error (of sorts). But that also went through the game providers check and it took time.

So, just pointing out, that sometimes these can take painfully much time to solve. But if everything is legit (your Midi Jackpot win and all), I’m sure you will get it when all the relevant research is done by the game provider and Unibet Team handling the issue.

Maybe @Soner-Unibet can give you some update of your case status, if there is something to update. Thanks!

My best wishes!

• Solution

Hello @sky,

The provider has done an intense investigation, it seems that the message and the amount that was displayed "midi progressive jackpot for 3,59$ is correct, However we have decided on some goodwill and compensate you with 123$ due to the visual issue and the pin pointing to the wrong section on the wheel

Kr Soner

Edited by Soner-Unibet
tag