New MTT Schedule - Feedback and Discussion

Andy-Relax

Hi everyone, 

Starting a separate thread for feedback and discussion about the new schedule as to not clutter the promo thread and bug hunt thread. Try to be as constructive as possible please.. if you don't like some of the changes, that's fine, but please explain why you don't like them when posting.

If you like the changes, please also let us know, so we can look to add more of the things that are popular in future.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

43 minutes ago, radge1 said:

All the 20c to 1E ticket games seem to have disappeared, could these at least be reinstated for the "dead hours" after midnight 🤔

29 minutes ago, radge1 said:

20c MTT tickets still on sale in the bonus shop but no games to use them in 🤔  

Didn't even realise 20c tickets existed 🙂

Added some very generous flips to €5 tickets and some 20c -> €1 major feeders too.

Poker Janitor

Still two 20c qualis at weird hours of 9:40 and 01:40 are too small number. Please bring back old schedule for generic 1eMTT [18:40, 20:40, 22:40]. They very rarely run with overlay and Unibet dont lose money with them. 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

9 minutes ago, jerry said:

Still two 20c qualis at weird hours of 9:40 and 01:40 are too small number. Please bring back old schedule for generic 1eMTT [18:40, 20:40, 22:40]. They very rarely run with overlay and Unibet dont lose money with them. 

There won't be generic qualifiers generating tickets that work on any tournament any more, they'll all be qualifiers to major tickets. The only way to get generic tickets will be by buying them in the bonus shop.

The €1 qualifiers that look like they're targeted all pay out major tickets so they act as replacements for the old schedule qualifiers. 

Poker Janitor

So why not more 20c qualis for 1e major tickets? The same schedule like it was for generic ones? 

No 20c qualis, no 10c step it ups no generic tickets anywhere [and there were times thousands of them were given away in freerolls]. No all those countless nano tournaments for less than 50c and no longer Unibet is a friendly make some from zero operator. Whenever i was down in cash tables i liked to recover playing 1MTT tournaments [one or two deeps and i was ready to play cash again] won from 20c qualis or 1SNG won in mtt or flips, i even made some nice cash from that 5cents quali to 50c tickets. There is no such a possibility now. Unibet generate some losses at 10c tournaments so its understandable that they are scrapped but the rest not so much. 

Major centrolls are nice addition but i dont know, it seems for me, the micro stakes player its a lot worse now. With more major 20c qualis i would focus on grinding them but with 9:40 and 01:40 🙉 i dont think so. Will try all that 50c tournaments but some of them seem like they will drag on and on. That 13:00cet Omaha seem fun but with no generic tickets its much less fun 😁 Anyway, its only me, i dont like it the way it is now.

Edited by jerry
  • Like 6
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, jerry said:

So why not more 20c qualis for 1e major tickets? The same schedule like it was for generic ones? 

No 20c qualis, no 10c step it ups no generic tickets anywhere [and there were times thousands of them were given away in freerolls]. No all those countless nano tournaments for less than 50c and no longer Unibet is a friendly make some from zero operator. Whenever i was down in cash tables i liked to recover playing 1MTT tournaments [one or two deeps and i was ready to play cash again] won from 20c qualis or 1SNG won in mtt or flips, i even made some nice cash from that 5cents quali to 50c tickets. There is no such a possibility now. Unibet generate some losses at 10c tournaments so its understandable that they are scrapped but the rest not so much. 

Major centrolls are nice addition but i dont know, it seems for me, the micro stakes player its a lot worse now. With more major 20c qualis i would focus on grinding them but with 9:40 and 01:40 🙉 i dont think so. Will try all that 50c tournaments but some of them seem like they will drag on and on. That 13:00cet Omaha seem fun but with no generic tickets its much less fun 😁 Anyway, its only me, i dont like it the way it is now.

Just the kind of feedback we're looking for 🤝.

I'll be completely honest here and say I had no idea we even had 20c qualifiers and completely ignored them while making the new schedule. We're not trying to cost cut or anything like that, it was just an oversight in the schedule creation.

This is also the reason why we have this thread, because we knew I'd miss things players would see instantly and we were prepared to make quick changes when they made sense.

image.png.c4d75ceaceb73460f5172e2c14e0c360.png

Times are in BST (or GMT when the clocks change) and it's very likely some of them will go away if they frequently don't start but we'll try and keep them all in if players support them.- The first level in both of these types of qualifier are 10 minutes long to give players a chance to get into them with a decent stack. It's something we're testing so I'd love to hear any feedback anyone has on them.

The new schedule isn't about removing things or making things harder for certain players of specific buy-ins but it was about stripping things back so that every tournament in the schedule was worth having, it's as appealing as possible to the most players and it's simplified and easier to understand. We'd rather have less tournaments overall but have them offer more in terms of prizepools and/or ticket GTDs so they're more appealing to more players. 

With regards to generic tickets, it doesn't really help anyone if we generate 20x €1 tickets a day and they end up as 1 buy-in for 20 different tournaments when we could have 10 buyins go into 2 tournaments to help with GTDs or know those tickets are going to help start qualifiers at the next level. We know that means it's a little more restrictive for players, which is why tickets bought from the bonus shop will remain completely generic, but the goal is to try and maintain and grow the majors, and in turn, the rest of the schedule.

• Like 6

Poker Janitor

5 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

The new schedule isn't about removing things or making things harder for certain players of specific buy-ins but it was about stripping things back so that every tournament in the schedule was worth having, it's as appealing as possible to the most players and it's simplified and easier to understand. We'd rather have less tournaments overall but have them offer more in terms of prizepools and/or ticket GTDs so they're more appealing to more players. 

With regards to generic tickets, it doesn't really help anyone if we generate 20x €1 tickets a day and they end up as 1 buy-in for 20 different tournaments when we could have 10 buyins go into 2 tournaments to help with GTDs or know those tickets are going to help start qualifiers at the next level. We know that means it's a little more restrictive for players, which is why tickets bought from the bonus shop will remain completely generic, but the goal is to try and maintain and grow the majors, and in turn, the rest of the schedule.

Seriously, your feedback to the feedback is really welcome as well, good explanations and reasoning. 👍

Jokingly, please, no replies to the feedback feedback as we could get a serious feedback loop and break things. 🤨

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

I'll be completely honest here and say I had no idea we even had 20c qualifiers and completely ignored them while making the new schedule. We're not trying to cost cut or anything like that, it was just an oversight in the schedule creation.

This is also the reason why we have this thread, because we knew I'd miss things players would see instantly and we were prepared to make quick changes when they made sense.

image.png.c4d75ceaceb73460f5172e2c14e0c360.png

Times are in BST (or GMT when the clocks change) and it's very likely some of them will go away if they frequently don't start but we'll try and keep them all in if players support them.- The first level in both of these types of qualifier are 10 minutes long to give players a chance to get into them with a decent stack. It's something we're testing so I'd love to hear any feedback anyone has on them.

It might not be the intention to make things harder for micro-stakes grinders, but it still does. Thank you for taking feedback on board, but the previous 20c satellites to 1 euro tickets had four and six ticket guarantees; and you could just play the 1 euro ticket in something, which you won't be able to do anymore, you'll have to play another satellite to qualify to a major.

• Like 1

About the qualifiers, gotta say I really liked the duration and structure of the Title Fight Megaqualifier. With 5€, 1500 stack, 3min levels and 58 runners it took only 1h9min to finish, and played smoothly all the way. As a special note, ONLY 4 latereg levels! Which is something i'd really love to see more. 😍 A direction things should be heading into a lot more, imo.
For example, the 2€ sat to the Omaha Wrap with 1500stack, 6min levels and 32 runners took more than evenings movie, 1h47min, which is a bit too long and overlapping other games badly before finishing. Not great 😔
ITM'd both, but doesn't affect the playing sensations gotten.
On a general feeling, really like the sight of the schedule with more PKOs, less annoying addon-games and the little hope of infernally long lateregs finally going down to hell, or atleast towards it 👍
To be continued..

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pianocat88 said:

It might not be the intention to make things harder for micro-stakes grinders, but it still does. Thank you for taking feedback on board, but the previous 20c satellites to 1 euro tickets had four and six ticket guarantees; and you could just play the 1 euro ticket in something, which you won't be able to do anymore, you'll have to play another satellite to qualify to a major.

If the players support the qualifiers then the GTDs will grow. Nothing is fixed here but I'd rather go up than down.

There has to be a reason for us to intentionally offer tournaments that overlay. There has to be a means to an end. Generic qualifiers for tickets that can be used on any tournament do not do that. Taking up schedule space with 3 different Nano buy-in levels doesn't do it either. The Nanos in general don't really do that. When I looked at the data, players were not moving up and were happy to live rent (rake) free while Unibet took the cost.

I want to put stuff in the client that offers good value to players and especially at the lowest buy-ins because part of the fun I get out of playing is spinning up some tiny buy-in into a decent payday but I also have to feed my kids and answer to a boss about tournament costs now 🙂. If were incurring costs, there has to be a good reason for it.

With all that being said, I'm open to adding a 10c buy-in level. After the LBs are finished, we could add a €1 and/or €2 major as another option. Everything (with the exception of qualifiers to generic tickets) is on the table and I want the schedule to be a collaboration so open to all suggestions 🙂.

The schedule should be treated as a work in progress for the foreseeable future... 

North Carolina GIF by GIPHY News

Poker Janitor

Could there be Major tournament(s) with no (or only like 3-4 levels of) late reg.? And maybe without rebuy possibility either…

Something like “straight-down-to-business” kinda poker playing. This would also shorten the tournament play time and/or shift the ending times earlier which - if I have understood correctly - was one of the ideas behind the new MTT schedule.

I have no clue if this is profitable or if I stand alone with this idea, but this is something I would like to see. Maybe @Rushbies post above had somewhat same tone(?). “A little less conversation, a little more action, please..”

Guitar Man Trouble GIF by Elvis Presley

• Like 1

Okay,

Already having name suggestions for a no late reg., no rebuy (no bullsh**) Major tournament - feel free to use 🤪

“Dead or Alive” … Be in or be out - Be Dead or Alive

clint eastwood GIF

Or maybe “Sudden Death”…

Or maybe I go try to sleep now. Activating sleep mode… 😴

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GotKot99 said:

Okay,

Already having name suggestions for a no late reg., no rebuy (no bullsh**) Major tournament - feel free to use 🤪

“Dead or Alive” … Be in or be out - Be Dead or Alive

clint eastwood GIF

Or maybe “Sudden Death”…

Or maybe I go try to sleep now. Activating sleep mode… 😴

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114214/
qd.thumb.png.2b8c7f21d4ba33b50ad839e9ce4dceb7.png

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, User_45203 said:

Hi.

What are the Multiverse, Singularity and Titan tournaments been replaced with?

Titan is still there but now called €2000 Turbo Megastack R/A. Other ones I'll let Andy reply what comes closest (using the filters in the client should give you the answer as well)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

19 minutes ago, User_45203 said:

ok.

So titan is replaced by Turbo megastack same buy in but prizemoney is half from before ?

Great i wil look for other options to play, leaving Unibet after 7 years..............

@User_45203 might want to read this one 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions