Poker release notes 3.21

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

1438643480_Releasenotes321post.png.845b66f438faa819b451d9cdc9b16d66.png

Release date: 18th October
Next release: 14th November

The football championship and December/Xmas is approaching, and we've got a great promo mix lined up for you guys! Leaderboards, an abundance of missions, timed jackpots on HexaPro, completely new MTT schedule, redesigned Banzai cash games: all coming in the next two months!
This release is mostly about the promotions, but we've also got some nice changes to the portrait MTT lobby and support for phased tournaments!

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Cash game race 3rd Oct – 6th Nov (5 weeks)
  • Daily HexaPro Race 1st Oct – 31st Oct
  • October missions

Included in this release:

• Team Collector 1st Nov – 4th Dec 
  • Halloween Mission 24th Oct – 31st Oct
  • New MTT Schedule Celebration Weeks 24th Oct – 1st Jan 2023 (10 weeks)
  • Affiliate XP race 1st Nov – 30th Nov

Coming in November release (preliminary list):

• World Cup Time based Jackpots 20th Nov – 18th Dec
  • Penalty Hero 20th Nov – 18th Dec
  • Winter Bootcamp 28 Nov – 1 Jan 2023

253388473_Teamcollector1.thumb.png.d0ca665ac4c226626188bfc4b08520b6.png

New features/Improvements

• Full MTT schedule with filter buttons in portrait view
    • We have added the expanded filter buttons in portrait view (before it was just two fixed filter types – 6/9 handed and Texas/Omaha).
    • Listview is now 2 rows instead of 1
    • Tournaments are pushed down when filter view is expanded
    • No banner shown to save real estate

1116122997_Mttportrait.thumb.jpg.26d007cea103b86d6624f9205dba3bb8.jpg

• Phased Tournaments: In this release we will soft launch Phased tournaments
    • A phased tournament is a tournament divided into two separate parts, phase 1 and phase 2. There are several phase 1 tournaments but only one phase 2. Players who still have chips when each phase 1 ends will be transferred with their chip stack to phase 2 where all the remaining players will play for the tournament prizes. Phase 1 ends at a certain blind level.
    • Players cannot directly register for phase 2 but can register for several phase 1 tournaments, if a player survives several phase 1 only the biggest chip stack is moved forward to phase 2. For more information on each phased tournaments please visit the Tournament lobby.”

phase1.png.0190fccc8668b843da3ee4df2879d864.png

phase2.png.bb2c1cc3deff6d712b472090221b3476.png

Bug fixes

• Portrait viewport of iPad had black margins which are now fixed.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 18/10/2022 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 7

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Wut? 😮

image.jpeg.a6f4b1088d34d98f0885ce7b0f199e53.jpeg

The description is fine... just the name of the mission has gone cryptic. Naming of a World Cup mission taken a bit of a head start probably 🙂

You got something against Portugal or what? 😮 😄 

Sent to Relax 🙂 

• Haha 3

It is me or after the update the animation during play is a little bit off? It seems slow, and the text with the hand strength is faster then the table animation of the cards. I didn't even saw the next card on table, but the hand strenght text is showing already my hands strenght.

Edited by Xerka23
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Xerka23 said:

It is me or after the update the animation during play is a little bit off? It seems slow, and the text with the hand strength is faster then the table animation of the cards. I didn't even saw the next card on table, but the hand strenght text is showing already my hands strenght.

Related to an upcoming change for banzai. If you have animations enabled, it'll work fine. We're looking into a solution 

• Like 2

Hi!

Not sure if its related actually, but my client keeps doing weirdo things like this.

Also since yesterday it keeps giving me the error message of it "not answering" very frequently, after "freezing, not loading tabs properly in".

It was working fine before.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Screenshot_20221020-152802.png

Screenshot_20221020-152808.png

Screenshot_20221020-152447.png

The game feels very laggy even with the latest version. And my animations are all turned off as standard.

Think its the animation of the cards being laid out on the flop etc that make it feel like its lagging.

Edited by P0kerM0nk

It'll stay like it is, at least for now. You're right that in certain situations there's a slight added delay on some streets. There shouldn't be any actual lagging, just adjusted timings. 

With animations on - which vast majority of players have - it'll seem more "natural" 

Yes, that used to happen to me too. Was trying to make screenshot  about it, but couldnt actually caught those moments yet 😂

Although, yesterday i changed the settings - put the animations of the cards on - and to be honest, it worked better. There was no freezing, unresponding either.

At the same time I deleted the old client, restarted, downloaded and installed it again, restarted and then played only in one turney. So I dont exactly know what made the changes, but sth did make my experiences better.

19 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Replayer is pretty rubbish as well

Seems like something got borked in the new release, as I never encountered it not showing the last card...
image.png.f23356c8b042dad9b2f736f46af8c0d3.png
It does show when browsing hands, but replaying with arrows "hides" the card

On 10/22/2022 at 12:31 AM, P0kerM0nk said:

Replayer is pretty rubbish as well if you don't have the animations on, barely able to check the action as bets happen before the cards show lol.

On 10/22/2022 at 7:39 PM, Vepe said:

Yes, that used to happen to me too. Was trying to make screenshot  about it, but couldnt actually caught those moments yet 😂

Although, yesterday i changed the settings - put the animations of the cards on - and to be honest, it worked better. There was no freezing, unresponding either.

At the same time I deleted the old client, restarted, downloaded and installed it again, restarted and then played only in one turney. So I dont exactly know what made the changes, but sth did make my experiences better.

On 10/22/2022 at 7:56 PM, miziel said:

Seems like something got borked in the new release, as I never encountered it not showing the last card...
image.png.f23356c8b042dad9b2f736f46af8c0d3.png
It does show when browsing hands, but replaying with arrows "hides" the card

Got a meeting this morning to discuss the new bugs introduced this release. Some of the phased ones of course got priority but also hope we'll manage to deal with the replayer (only got about one more week to get work completed for next release). 

• Like 1

First of all I'd just like to apologize for the issues introduced in this release!

We've got fixes ready for most things (including some old bugs) and will release them in November - almost all phased tournament bugs were fixed as well (the crashes in the first test were due to an issue with the payout structure, which is also why it didn't happen in the second test run). It's been a busy period, but it's of course no excuse for the more serious bugs and for Banzai we'll try to test everything in the production environment, with a few select customers, before we go proper live with the refreshed banzai format aka Banzai 2.0.

In regards to the Saturday issues when Hexapro extreme is running, there's unfortunately no real news to share yet. 

I've said it many times before, but guess it can't be said enough. Really appreciate your feedback on here. Without the community and Discord, the client would likely be in a very different shape - majority of issues we never hear about through customer service, as it simply takes a lot for people to bother with the chat/email. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i googled and saw, that people have been asking for hotkeys for years at this point. unibet clearly propagates volume with leaderboards, loyalty levels and bonuses. why cant we have hotkeys? atleast then maybe one click bet and customizeable bet buttons?

2 hours ago, miziel said:

might be a small design flaw:
in mobile vertical view, long tournament title sticks out on the right (big D of GTD I think)

D.png

Yes, this was reported in another thread as well and had it myself a couple of times as well. Looking into it 🙂