Web Client doesn't load (Chrome)

MoreTBC

Basically what the title says. Click on the play in browser button, window pops up and I get a white screen with the feedback thumb at the bottom right. Never get the Unibet loading screen. Tried it on Edge and loads fine.

Chrome: Version 54.0.2840.27 beta-m (64-bit)

Windows 10

If it's related to an extension I understand :geek:

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

You're running the newer version of chrome but it's in Beta so a lot of extensions are still not supported. You can either go with Firefox, or use an older version of chrome, such as: 53.0.2785.116

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

The extension comment was about one that has been released to work with the web client for tracking results. I'm not using it but I thought they may have disabled it working on Chrome until the extension was no more.

Just tried it on my home laptop. If I'm logged into the main site before I try and launch the web client it does not work. If I log out, I get the log in option in the client window and it seems to load.

I can't get it to work either way on my work PC.

• 2 weeks later...

@MoreTBC wrote:

Basically what the title says. Click on the play in browser button, window pops up and I get a white screen with the feedback thumb at the bottom right. Never get the Unibet loading screen. Tried it on Edge and loads fine.

Chrome: Version 54.0.2840.27 beta-m (64-bit)

Windows 10

If it's related to an extension I understand :geek:

Hi,

It is likely because flash is turned off on v.54. if you enable flash the webclient should work.

Archived