Can't login

SupiDr

I was in session and desktop app disconnected me and I still can't log in at PC. Fortunately I was able to login on my phone so I saved my chips. I restarted PC and router, any solution idea? Anyone having this issue atm? @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet

image.png.576b780e916adc9f0b9c7fb8810e4257.png

Edit: I just logged in successfully at PC after some other router restarts.

Edited by SupiDr

13 minutes ago, SupiDr said:

I was in session and desktop app disconnected me and I still can't log in at PC. Fortunately I was able to login on my phone so I saved my chips. I restarted PC and router, any solution idea? Anyone having this issue atm? @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet

image.png.576b780e916adc9f0b9c7fb8810e4257.png

Edit: I just logged in successfully at PC after some other router restarts.

There seems to be some isolated cases having issues with connections/logins by merely looking the topics on the community page. 

The poker team is surely looking into this if there is some problems. Let’s wait and see.

If you finally was able to login after router restart it maybe some local issue only. Good luck 🙂

Edited by GotKot99
  • Thanks 1

@SupiDr sorry to hear you were affected by this twice! We made some changes this morning, which should improve the situation for you (very small number of players affected by this, but for those that are, it'll unfortunately be a common thing - but hopefully it's better after the changes)

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

10 hours ago, robertus said:

Sajnos én már egy hete nem tudok bejelentkezni a poker oldalra.

Please note that this is English only. If you wished to be helped in your native language, just use the live chat 🙂

If we are to help you, you will need to first help us with some more details 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions