Game stat report

SShcherbyna
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Hello, every month I order the results of the played tournaments from the support service. They send me this file:

202310719_03-10-2022132714.thumb.jpg.b41402ab454e56b57d6c333cbefdf3fd.jpg

I was once sent a file like this:

797834111_03-10-2022133005.jpg.53354e82ed4822a57152ff0b2119e26e.jpg

On the second screenshot, it is more detailed and very important that the satellites are displayed. The first option does not include tickets in prizes and does not include tickets as a contribution to tournaments.
I wrote to the support service that I want to receive a report for the last month, just like in the second screenshot (I even attached the screenshots to the message), but they still sent me a report like in the first screenshot (
What is the name of the report in the second screenshot so that I can request it from the support service (once a month or once a week) and they understand what I need?

31 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @SShcherbyna

The report you need is called a Tournament history report. I've reopened your request for your September history and an agent should send it to you shortly.

Thank you, if possible, I would like to receive such a report for the period June-September 2022, so that I do not bother the support team again. 🙃

Edited by SShcherbyna

On 10/3/2022 at 3:20 PM, SShcherbyna said:

Thank you, if possible, I would like to receive such a report for the period June-September 2022, so that I do not bother the support team again. 🙃

Abolition. Got everything. You just had to specify the name of the report correctly.