How you like this?

Stubbe-Unibet

Looks great, as always! What does PLIIZ mean?
A new graphics package on the horizon?
Missing 4 new avatar every quarter! 

Never seen at the table, but avatar_1027 is my fav. :))

If we are on avatars I would like to ask how can you get your own avatar, it used to be at 1M points but now?
I would love to have mine, I can even gladly pay for an artist who does such amazing graphics!

Cheers! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Siddhartha said:

If we are on avatars I would like to ask how can you get your own avatar, it used to be at 1M points but now?
I would love to have mine, I can even gladly pay for an artist who does such amazing graphics!

Cheers! 

Would be nice to see in the near future a section in the Bonus Shop where we could Buy such a service along with other Unibet Merch. 🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Siddhartha said:

Cheers! 

"PLIIZ". It's a bit of an internal community joke - perhaps a bad one 😄  - which refers to the flood of "password please" (often misspelled in various ways) or "tikiet plz" posts, whenever there's a big freeroll that requires either ticket or password.
This particular avatar will be used for a promotion starting in less than a month and several members will get the chance to win it 🙂

We used to have custom avatar as a prize in loyalty, but that's not the case anymore. However, if a player reaches at least level 7, and really wants a custom avatar, I'm happy to look into it - will just have to send me a private message on here 🙂 

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

And for the regular new avatars, we stopped that a while ago, as the selection was getting quite big. We still do new ones for promotions, which players can earn. We might add some new ones later this year, so if you have any requests, let me know here 🙂

• Like 2

Mhmmm. Now we're talking! Good one 🙂
Avatar mainly for twitch chat and chat pros 😄 

New avatars are definitely a cool thing at unibet. So it would be nice to see it more often :)) 
Sounds fair that when you gain 7 lvl you can get an avatar, comparing to the previously mentioned option. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, successlaw said:

I would like to see this in the new update

It'll be in the new update, but as one you'll have to earn 🙂  The update will also include 3 other avatars to be earned, including the identical twin of the community one:

image.png.43d1930202e71ecca2d50b1a5ee0b05c.png

1789126902_cleaner(2).png.f3bcb13df30511d90ef9b2c7b58385da.png

• Like 6