King of flips removed a day early?

marto
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hi, 

I had checked the promo section a few times during the promotion and I do recall that it stated that it would end on 27th of September, at 1am GMT. I logged in today and could not find any sign of the promotion on the client or on the promo banners.

I had accumulated 70 flips which I was going to use today, on the last day on which I could obtain flips etc. 

Was the promo removed a day early by mistake? 

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

Thanks for the link... I only checked the promo from within the poker client itself I don't think I went on the promo page itself once during the time it ran 

I do believe there was a mistake on what it said on the client itself but I guess I can learn from this and not keep them until the last day too 🤐😬

2 minutes ago, marto said:

Thanks for the link... I only checked the promo from within the poker client itself I don't think I went on the promo page itself once during the time it ran 

I do believe there was a mistake on what it said on the client itself but I guess I can learn from this and not keep them until the last day too 🤐😬

Yeah. Will be good to remember that usually promos always end at the end of the week rather than midweek, except maybe when it's the last day of the month...

Maybe @Andy-Unibet or @Stubbe-Unibet could have another look at how the promo terms were presented within the poker client... ?

To be fair to you @martoI don't think you're wrong. I'm sure it said the promo closed at midnight on the 25th as @Purpspointed out, but I'm even surer it said the last day flips could be used was the 26th, today. I used mine yesterday purely because of this sort of thing happening in the past. 😢 Hopefully something can be resolved.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

To be fair to you @martoI don't think you're wrong. I'm sure it said the promo closed at midnight on the 25th as @Purpspointed out, but I'm even surer it said the last day flips could be used was the 26th, today. I used mine yesterday purely because of this sort of thing happening in the past. 😢 Hopefully something can be resolved.

Oh that's right.  @GR1ZZL3R is correct. I should have read further on the terms...

• Tokens can be accumulated but will expire on the 26th September 2022 at 23:59 UTC.

So you're flips should still be there @marto

• Thanks 1

I think UB is becoming a bit like the doddery old uncle that everyone is fond of but can't quite trust to organise the party. Invitations to join have the wrong details or dates, the food can be past its sell by, the entertainment is sometimes by a geriatric skiffle group or lousy comedian, but despite everything we all have fun. 🥳

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Oh that's right.  @GR1ZZL3R is correct. I should have read further on the terms...

• Tokens can be accumulated but will expire on the 26th September 2022 at 23:59 UTC.

So you're flips should still be there @marto

Aye, I thought they should as well but I can't see them on the client and can't use them etc 

• Solution

Apologies for this. Unfortunately not the first time it happens, as mentioned earlier in the thread. We'll make sure to really stress this in the specs next time: 

Flip game to be available in client 24 hours after promo is over

Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

It is unfortunately no easy task to enable the game again, so I've given you bonuspoints instead 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

End date on the client was 27 2cet. Was all but sure that its ending on sunday so i did use my flips but also was sure you could use your flips on monday. Likely chat is on fire from complaints 🙊

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 9/26/2022 at 12:57 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Apologies for this. Unfortunately not the first time it happens, as mentioned earlier in the thread. We'll make sure to really stress this in the specs next time: 

Flip game to be available in client 24 hours after promo is over

Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

It is unfortunately no easy task to enable the game again, so I've given you bonuspoints instead 🙂 

Thank you for sorting me out with some bonus points, I'll have to try and luck my way into a €2k package some other time 😂

I'll maybe try and use my tokens more often during the promo, too. Though it would definitely be nice if the promo lasted until the specified date, of course. 

I may be one of the rare people that likes accumulating these tokens as I find that too often I am disappointed on the promo if I just open them daily. Like I can have three bad flips for 2-3 days in a row which would discourage me from even collecting them in the first place. On the other hand, accumulating them like I had done word mean that I open them at once and inevitably there will be some sort of a prize at the end of it. Just my take on it, though. 

• Like 2

I actually like accumulating them then flipping the lot all in one entertaining (🥳) block. In theory it won't make any difference whether you flip 3 per day or 90 all in one run, but those can be the little superstitions we gamblers collect. Whatever mental tricks can help, they don't do any harm... do they? 🤔

giphy.gif.7c25b384c6ac5e6093ad4fec650dd6e4.gif

• Haha 1

Flipping bronze tokens can only darken the day with my experience against the King, so playing those off as soon as possible. Superstitious or not, but i just don't trust getting into deep lucky runs that much 😅
Maybe with a huge bundle it can be enjoyable, yeah

• Like 1