Custom layouts and bet slider?

TimDillon

Hello,

I've been playing at Unibet for around a week and I'm hoping I can improve some of the functionality of the client.

First off when I tile 4 tables, the 2 tables at the top cover the 2 tables at the bottom. Secondly I'd like to customize the bet slider.

Unibet site says:

Multiple table layouts

You can now arrange your tables in any format you prefer and save it as a custom layout. Design your own layout or use the default cascade or tiled layouts.

Bet Slider

Personalize and configure the Bet Slider to suit your own playing style! A drop-down list on the Bet Slider displays your saved profiles according to the game you are playing - you can create and name as many different profiles as you want. You can access the Bet Slider settings from the Menu in the lobby by selecting Global Table Options and then Bet Slider or from Options in thetable view Menu.

But I can't find these options anywhere.. Is there an alternative client than the default one? Appreciate any help :)

• Like 1

@TimDillon Seems to me it is just an outdated page on the website, perhaps of things that were meant to get implemented at some point, or still will, but have been shoved forward in time (indefinitely).

Pretty sure adjustable bet slider is still something they want to get going. Initially I think they were 'against' it as it makes it easier to spot reg/rec but it's so common in the industry and I guess not that all so important.

Table layout works but it has its limits, will maybe depends on your screen size and or table size? Mines don't overlap if there is enough space. Make your tables smaller and highlight 4 tables and click on 'current size' to sort it out. I wish it had a better memory option so it would remember where exactly I had my tables rather than the way the system puts them as I have OCD if them damn tables don't touch each other exactly and the size of my screen, I can't live with 5 pixel spaces 🤣

About client version, everyone should always be on the last version as it won't let you play without updating if there is an update.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

I wish it had a better memory option so it would remember where exactly I had my tables rather than the way the system puts them as I have OCD if them damn tables don't touch each other exactly and the size of my screen, I can't live with 5 pixel spaces 🤣

I first read that as "I can't live with 5 space pixies" and did wonder, but after rereading it makes perfect sense, I hate spaces too. 😂

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, P0kerM0nk said:

I have OCD if them damn tables don't touch each other exactly and the size of my screen, I can't live with 5 pixel spaces 🤣

Isn't that more to do with the OS than the poker client? If I'm not wrong that gap at the side of the windows showed up at some development stage of Win10. Apparently to make it easier to grab and resize windows and I believe there's no option to turn the damn thing off.

And yes, I also can't operate at all when everything isn't perfectly lined and stuff is not touching the screen borders 😩

Edited by Purps
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TimDillon said:

Hello,

I've been playing at Unibet for around a week and I'm hoping I can improve some of the functionality of the client.

First off when I tile 4 tables, the 2 tables at the top cover the 2 tables at the bottom. Secondly I'd like to customize the bet slider.

Unibet site says:

Multiple table layouts

You can now arrange your tables in any format you prefer and save it as a custom layout. Design your own layout or use the default cascade or tiled layouts.

Bet Slider

Personalize and configure the Bet Slider to suit your own playing style! A drop-down list on the Bet Slider displays your saved profiles according to the game you are playing - you can create and name as many different profiles as you want. You can access the Bet Slider settings from the Menu in the lobby by selecting Global Table Options and then Bet Slider or from Options in thetable view Menu.

But I can't find these options anywhere.. Is there an alternative client than the default one? Appreciate any help 🙂

Do you have the link you got this info from? It sounds like it's from the old MPN days and about 6 years out of date

Poker Janitor

15 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Do you have the link you got this info from? It sounds like it's from the old MPN days and about 6 years out of date

@Andy-Unibet Dunno how OP found it, but if you google "Unibet poker features", the first hit takes you to a page with all that info...:

https://www.google.com/search?q=unibet+poker+features&ei=nXIwY8B1kq6uBNTogagL&ved=0ahUKEwiAuPGGoLD6AhUSl4sKHVR0ALUQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=unibet+poker+features&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCggAEEcQ1gQQsAMyCggAEEcQ1gQQsAMyCggAEEcQ1gQQsAMyCggAEEcQ1gQQsAMyCggAEEcQ1gQQsANKBAhBGABKBAhGGABQAFgAYNkKaAFwAXgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAyAEFwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz