Community freeroll at Unibet Open Malta - Saturday 1st 19:00

Stubbe-Unibet

Copy and paste from original OP which somehow got moved to the bottom of the thread 😄

702175962_communityeventuomaltapost.png.1382214006b33b577bd2219c18ea1d60.png

Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting ready to put away the jacket for a week and once again throw on the flip-flop attire for Malta! 🌞Just checked the weather forecast and it says 28 degrees 🌡️ , 100% Ciskmidity 🍻 and an 80% risk of run-good 📈. @Andy-Unibet, @Seb-Unibet, @Kris-Unibet and perhaps also @Jami-Unibet will all be joining this time, so don't be shy and reach out to us, if you want to share how much you love the client, DDOS attacks or just want to share a good badbeat story.

As in the pre-covid era, we're planning to run a community freeroll with some ticket prizes and mystery bounties on employees - and we'll make sure you won't die of thirst during the tournament. We're planning to start it around Saturday 19:00 and would love to hear who of you can make it! Let us know by commenting in this thread.
We'll likely cap it at 90-120 minutes duration, by doing forced all-ins when the time is up. This way you will have time to get ready for the party or jump into the bounty tournament starting at 20:00.

Hope to see many of you there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

... just want to share a good badbeat story.

I'm closing your account if you come to me with bad beat stories 🤪

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Poker Janitor

702175962_communityeventuomaltapost.png.1382214006b33b577bd2219c18ea1d60.png

Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting ready to put away the jacket for a week and once again throw on the flip-flop attire for Malta! 🌞Just checked the weather forecast and it says 28 degrees 🌡️ , 100% Ciskmidity 🍻 and an 80% risk of run-good 📈. @Andy-Unibet, @Seb-Unibet, @Kris-Unibet and perhaps also @Jami-Unibet will all be joining this time, so don't be shy and reach out to us, if you want to share how much you love the client, DDOS attacks or just want to share a good badbeat story.

As in the pre-covid era, we're planning to run a community freeroll with some ticket prizes and mystery bounties on employees - and we'll make sure you won't die of thirst during the tournament. We're planning to start it around Saturday 19:00 and would love to hear who of you can make it! Let us know by commenting in this thread.
We'll likely cap it at 90-120 minutes duration, by doing forced all-ins when the time is up. This way you will have time to get ready for the party or jump into the bounty tournament starting at 20:00.

Hope to see many of you there!

• Like 14

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Was nice to meet everyone, have a few beers and play some weird card games with one card on the forehead 😂 Can confirm that there was indeed a high probability of Ciskmidity and good times on and off the tables, though unfortunately the risk of run-good didn't capitalize in the main for community members 😭 Nonetheless, everyone I met in the Unibet team was super friendly and all the events turned out very smoothly I would say 👍 Though maybe next time, I'd skip the 4am fire alarm 🤣

Anyway, it was nice to have a little summer extension, even if just for a little while 👌

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kamon said:

Rikiki?

Just your normal everyday holdem where you can only check on only one of your cards, and you can guess the other card on your forehead only by the gestures of your team mates 😄 Tbf though, mostly we played some normal holdem/PLO with lots of limping and checking down three streets to see who hit the best hand like in your everyday freeroll 😉

• Like 1

No official pictures from this one I'm afraid. Wasn't the biggest community tournament, but I definitely enjoyed it! Next time, we'll make sure to promote it better, as I know there were plenty of community members in Malta who didn't make it - didn't help with the mystery bounty running at the same time either.
And for those that joined and won prizes; I was serious about having to send me a PM to claim the prizes 😄 I wrote down absolutely nothing on the evening and only remember a couple of bounties... Wouldn't be a community event if it all went smooth, but next time I promise we'll have chips ready for when the tournament is scheduled to start... 

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions