Balance

Koreanwannabe

Hello @Koreanwannabe

That seems very strange 🤔. Have you tried to reach out customer service live chat (here: https://unibet-int.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch)?

Since this is under “General Poker”, I’ll also tag @Andy-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet from the Unibet poker team. They can help you more. I’ll also notify @Jami-Unibet just in case.

I hope this will be fixed ASAP. Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @Koreanwannabe, your local currency balance will not be changing every day but your € balance will depending on the exchange rate every day. This is normal and will go up or down depending on the EX rate. This is updated every day. 

Ok...care to explain more? So if i deposit £100 which is at this moment like 114 euros but lets say a week from now that £100 worth just 105 euros just because ex rate?

Im pretty dumb but this make no sense. When i make a deposit (at least in my mind is like buying something and not like an stock investment where my stock can go up or down) i expect to have the same ammount.

Where can i read more about this policy. Thank for the replys

1 hour ago, Koreanwannabe said:

Ok...care to explain more? So if i deposit £100 which is at this moment like 114 euros but lets say a week from now that £100 worth just 105 euros just because ex rate?

Im pretty dumb but this make no sense. When i make a deposit (at least in my mind is like buying something and not like an stock investment where my stock can go up or down) i expect to have the same ammount.

Where can i read more about this policy. Thank for the replys

You're not buying something for £100, you're moving money from one place to another and the value of that currency remains the same. When you want to convert it to another currency to do something with it, an exchange rate applies. This is exactly the same as exchanging money before going on holiday, depending on the market that day, you're going to get a different amount for your £100.

It also works both ways as well as when the value of the pound improves, the £100 is worth more in €s when you log into the client. This is standard practice on most poker sites, although they may only do the conversion once on deposit and withdrawal, but the end result is still the same.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

@KoreanwannabeYour main balance is in £ but when you play poker it is in € so money will follow the exchange rate on a daily basis. Therefore that £100 will be worth €105 one day and €95 another day but your main balance will always be £100.

If you were to take money out in euros then yes you would win or lose depending on when you withdraw but obviously you can only withdraw in pounds so it will make no difference. 

• Like 1