Trustly Rejected Withdrawal - 8 days not returned

IanG

I made a withdrawal via Trustly but it was rejected by my bank and immediately reverted.

It has been 6 banking days (8 days total) and Unibet have not recredited my account. What is taking so long?

I can see you have been in contact with customer support just a few hours ago, so I'll leave it with them.

Generally speaking, I believe it can take quite a while before we receive the money, if the withdrawal is rejected by the bank. I believe up to 10 working/bank days is somewhat common.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I can see you have been in contact with customer support just a few hours ago, so I'll leave it with them.

Generally speaking, I believe it can take quite a while before we receive the money, if the withdrawal is rejected by the bank. I believe up to 10 working/bank days is somewhat common.

Well, Stubbe already answered your inquiry 👍! I guess we were typing at the same time and didn’t notice Stubbe’s faster answer 😄

The transaction was completed through Trustly - it was reverted immediately by the receiving bank (confirmed by them).

Trustly do not hold funds they simply pass through.

So in this instance the issue is with Unibet and that delay is due to internal process not external factors.

8-10 days is an extremely long time.