Last time you had Royal Flush?

GotKot99

Can't remember if I've had any after this one, and that was over 3 years ago, sigh, guess I don't play much nowadays 🙄

Stopped counting after 30 or so. Got a lot of those when grinding plo8 sit'n'gos during the poker boom days. Good times ❤️

• Like 2

image.png.346852612bfed2c75efd84cd363a9e0a.png

Didnt get payed Unfortunately - but blocking an Ace makes it also really hard anyway. 

That was on 11th just few days ago. Last one prior was something at April I think. My first Royal probably was in stars, but after getting it like more than 2 times, it really gets sliped and almost never counting those anymore, but it does feel good see them from time to time. 

Edited by Estzen
typo
  • Like 4

Thanks guys for posting these - interesting to see and hear! (There was already an older very similar topic linked by @Purps, but I guess this isn’t so big of a problem.)

I’d say the one I posted in this topic was maybe my third or fourth Royal Flush. I recall having one in some Hold’Em game over a year ago and also another in Omaha (all in UB Poker). There might be also a fourth one, but cannot recall for sure.

P.S. Why cannot I get one of these in some “peculiar” all-in situation in a 40k Supermoon final table? Why can’t I get into Supermoon final table in the first place? 🤣

• Like 2

Aaaah wtf was I looking at 🤪 Just read the damn gamelab categoryname and didn't even double check apparently..
Man my mind is on something else 😅😂
Cheers for pointing out, gotta stop other stuff for today and just chill the rest of it 🙃
Mods feel free to delete. No wonder had a feeling that the last time it was red.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Sad 1

On 9/21/2022 at 7:12 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

Today.

image.thumb.png.3bdef462652112ad9ffb1089c70a4375.png  

Tried to tempt villain with half pot river bet but he wasn't having it. 🤣

On 9/26/2022 at 10:19 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

You wait all year for one then two come along (almost) together. 😂🥳🤣

image.thumb.png.11a54efa62199823011d3fb72e57febb.png

So you wait all year then two come along (almost) together, then hit the hat trick in 8 days.

image.thumb.png.eda6091d2df1b01bac844aadef0005bc.png 

I bet the river and he actually typed in the chat "Nice flush beats my 2 pair" before paying me. 🥳

1760898029_Screenshot(2947).thumb.png.67ee6cde0d8705e5ccf136234ebb037d.png 

So what are the chances? A rough count reckons I've played maybe 5,000 hands over the two sites in 8 days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

You wait all year, 3 come along one after another, you see one on the horizon but it swerves away at the last moment. 😬

image.thumb.png.55d337264edf0a04a7cc0ebf019d9531.png 

I bet the turn but villain folded. 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

4 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

You wait all year, 3 come along one after another, you see one on the horizon but it swerves away at the last moment. 😬

image.thumb.png.55d337264edf0a04a7cc0ebf019d9531.png 

I bet the turn but villain folded. 😢

Not a Royal Flush. But maybe the river would have been an Ace of Hearts.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Panamera said:

Not a Royal Flush. But maybe the river would have been an Ace of Hearts.

That's what I was meaning, so near and yet so far. Two of my previous three had been with hearts, so that would have been funny. ❤️

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.c6f11a364d9474ab8f37230ce4c1cd77.png  

My fourth since September and one last Christmas makes 5 in less than 12 months.  😂  I think the total winnings over the 5 hands has been less than a tenner. 😭

• Like 3