How long does Supermoon day 1 take usually?

CuteRaven
Go to solution Solved by GotKot99,

It says the duration is 8-9 hours but that must be for both days combined right? The level up time is "12-16" minutes (27 levels played day 1), so there is no way to calculate it either because of the uncertainty of the level up time. I don't want to destroy my sleep if I play it tomorrow 😂

• Solution

Hi @CuteRaven!

I’ve only played the Supermoon (buy-in €250) once myself. Dropped somewhere between 4-5 hours of the first day.

You can actually see from the Supermoon tournament lobby in poker client (click ”BLINDS”) that first 22 levels are 12 minutes, and from level 23 onwards 18 minutes. The tournament lobby also says that “day 1 ends after level 22”. Furthermore, late registration is also possible for the first 7 levels. 

(I hope we are speaking of the same tournament: I can see only two Supermoon for 11th September Mid and High 2-day bounty tournaments and they both have the same structure.)

• Like 1

Sorry, I wrote the wrong tournament name! I have two tickets for the 100€ buy-in Supernova that I won from satellites.

So I'm talking about the 100€ Supernova, I'm an idiot 😂

But thanks for the answer, probably I can go and find out the information myself from that!

• Like 1