Accidentaly had WAY too high stake

Roupi
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hi.

By accident i managed to take 2 clicks on "Furious Four"...

200 NOK per spin when i intended to just have 10 NOK each click.

Is it possible to get a "refund" (even is its bonus with wagering requirement).

As any workers here can probably check that my average stake is between 5 - 20 NOK.

Please help,

best regards Ms. Regret / (cant read due to low display resolution)

I have to say that when I did it accidently due to connection problems I got no sympathy (not that I expected any 😖) and was told, "if you'd won you would have taken it." 

Logically if refunds were given then everybody could have a short blast at higher stakes, win and keep the money, lose and claim it was an accident or mistake and be refunded, the ultimate "freeroll." Sorry but not much hope offered here. 😭

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Just FYI, Unibet staff can clearly se that i do NOT do "burst" tries.

I occationly take stake up to 30 NOK max. if i win some, in the hopes of more wins (as we all think, i guess).

But no, i don't do such "burst" tries.

And yes, honestly, i really would come in here on the forum and be honest about it if i actually won on those two mistaken clicks,

since i would feel guilty and bad about it due to it being a dumb mistake.

To be fair tho, my screen resolution is low, and i could NOT see the small text under that actually said the total stake. Thougth it was the total on what the button above said, to my defence.

Hm, i can't seem to find an edit button here, so apologies for so many posts.

I can probably take a screenshot to show how small that bottom on that slot is on my res (can't even properly read what it says there, unless i use glasses with 80 strength :p).

• Solution
8 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Logically if refunds were given then everybody could have a short blast at higher stakes, win and keep the money, lose and claim it was an accident or mistake and be refunded, the ultimate "freeroll." Sorry but not much hope offered here. 😭

Welcome to the community, @Roupi! Unfortunately, the above quote summarizes things quite well. It doesn't really matter what you personally would have done. If we compensate you, we'd have to compensate everyone with a similar case.
Unfortunately, not everyone is honest or even try to stick within the rules of the law. Some people try to make a profit finding loopholes; not just in gambling, but in life.

So, I'm sorry this happened to you, but there's nothing I can do 😞 

• Thanks 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 9/10/2022 at 9:25 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Welcome to the community, @Roupi! Unfortunately, the above quote summarizes things quite well. It doesn't really matter what you personally would have done. If we compensate you, we'd have to compensate everyone with a similar case.
Unfortunately, not everyone is honest or even try to stick within the rules of the law. Some people try to make a profit finding loopholes; not just in gambling, but in life.

So, I'm sorry this happened to you, but there's nothing I can do 😞 

Yeah, that is fully understandable. But oh well, i better keep my eyes more open on such things.

Thanks for the clear answer, appreciate your time 🙂

🎁

• Like 1

• 3 months later...