Bingo

User_40514

6 hours ago, User_40514 said:

It's all a fixed constant same winners

This is to be expected when you can buy for instance 120 tickets for the same game. With most people just buying a few while a very small minority buy max, you'll see the small minority winning very often.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Definitely not true. I won jackpot 4 times. All stars jackpot 200eur and right after that i bougt ticket for 1 eur and won another jackpot 400 eur. And once i bought 1 0.15 cent ticket and got 1 ticket free. Both won jackpot ... was 20 eur each ticket.For me there is times when I win and there is times when someone else win. 😄

If you want to win than you must believe you will win !(Want to win is not the same as believing) Sounds crazy but its true! 10 years ago I watched documented movie about luck, successful people and stuff.... Movie called- "Secret" ... since than i now how luck works 🙂 So if you will not believe your win, than you will never win...! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kikimiki22 said:

Definitely not true. I won jackpot 4 times. All stars jackpot 200eur and right after that i bougt ticket for 1 eur and won another jackpot 400 eur. And once i bought 1 0.15 cent ticket and got 1 ticket free. Both won jackpot ... was 20 eur each ticket.For me there is times when I win and there is times when someone else win. 😄

If you want to win than you must believe you will win !(Want to win is not the same as believing) Sounds crazy but its true! 10 years ago I watched documented movie about luck, successful people and stuff.... Movie called- "Secret" ... since than i now how luck works 🙂 So if you will not believe your win, than you will never win...! 

here it's true and I have moments when I win and moments when I lose, well understood I also won the jackpot about three times, once even the progressive one. You have to play with a limit and believe that you will win.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

• 2 months later...

It’s true always the same players, I gave it a test. I bought over 4K in bingo cards with max cards in serval days. When there are a lot of people in lobby’s and when it’s quiet. Trust me it’s all one big scam. In spend by myself over years about 20-30k Iknow it’s alot and it’s a gamble. But I have NEVER won a single jackpot not even the 100’s. It’s disgusting when u see the same name popping up like a ghost all over again. One big scam

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, STEEV said:

One player win all

Nothing surprising, it happens.

8 minutes ago, STEEV said:

same Players wins anyone

This is no longer true. Of course, winning streaks can happen (as well as losing streaks), but there is nothing surprising about this. But to "always" and "the same player" is at least an exaggeration.

12 minutes ago, STEEV said:

dont reply 90%

is this the only feature you use to identify a bot?
In that case, I'm a bot too, I'm never interested in chat at all.