Release notes 3.20

Stubbe-Unibet

Satisfaction with new all-in equity  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How satisfied are you with the new all-in equity?

• Very Dissatisfied
    • Dissatisfied
    • Neutral
    • Satisfied
    • Very Satisfied
  2. 2. How satisfied are you with the graph shown on pre-flop all-ins?

• Very Dissatisfied
    • Dissatisfied
    • Neutral
    • Satisfied
    • Very Satisfied
  3. 3. Will you disable all-in equity in the settings?

• Yes, I prefer not having it shown
    • No, I like to see the equity

9 minutes ago, Panamera said:

@GotKot99

Here is an example of my "shadow objects" issue. (Haven't seen it months before today tho) 

I used poker client a lot, checked hand histories and so, then put phone battery for loading screen downwards to my sofa and picked it up again after few minutes. But I don't think there is any connection with battery loading, as before I have had this issue without loading phones battery.

IMG_20221006_174951.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot! Looks very similar (or identical) with my ”shadow objects” issue.

Again, I’m not sure if the underlying reasons are the same or different in our two cases. But clearly it is there. For me this is still a daily issue if I browse back and forth as I’ve previously described. Furthermore, and as also said earlier in some post, the poker is playable even with the “shadow objects” present, but the user experience would of course be nicer without the issue. So, it is more of an irritating than debilitating problem (the degree varying and depending somewhat on where the shadow objects appear on the screen and what they are).

@Stubbe-Unibet, I don’t know if you have had the time to “wrestle” with this since the last time you said you were unable to replicate the issue with your iPad? There are probably more pressing issues than this, so it’s fine. But it would be interesting to know if you can replicate this or not. Since there are already two different cases - Panamera’s and mine - with screenshots, I guess it verifies it is a real issue, at least in some users and devices. (And maybe most importantly to me personally proves to some extent that I am not hallucinating and going totally crazy yet 😅.)

Thanks guys!

• Like 1