requesting playing history

barbafish

Hi!!

I used to ask Andrew(at 2+2 forum) to send me my playing history by email but he refuses to do that now. I have asked support several times to send me this info in an exceldocument (just as Andrew did) but they refuse to do it. Is this a new company policy or are your swedish support guys just badly educated?

Im asking for a document where I can see my playing results and number of hands played for each date. Please help me here so I know how to get this information (if at all possible anymore?)

Hey Stubbe, Thanks for welcoming me! :)

Yes that is almost exactly what I wanted. Would be great to have the results grouped by date and stakes so for example if I played both nl4 and nl10 september 9 there would be two rows that day.. at least that's the way Andrew did it. Although it does not really matter this time as the data only involves one stake this time around :)

What is the easiest way for me to get this data.. say once a month? Should I just ask here in the community forum next time too?

Thanks so much for helping out!

@barbafish wrote:

Hey Stubbe, Thanks for welcoming me! :)

Yes that is almost exactly what I wanted. Would be great to have the results grouped by date and stakes so for example if I played both nl4 and nl10 september 9 there would be two rows that day.. at least that's the way Andrew did it. Although it does not really matter this time as the data only involves one stake this time around :)

What is the easiest way for me to get this data.. say once a month? Should I just ask here in the community forum next time too?

Thanks so much for helping out!

You can either create a thread here on the community, or contact our customer support by email/live chat - whatever you prefer :)

I'm not sure if I'm able to distinguish between nl4 and nl10 in the report which I can run myself, but if I can't, I'll find another way to get the data :)

• 10 months later...

Archived