Time to jump?

AbvUrPlayGrd

I've been a part of 2 projects like this in the past and one of my goals still is to have my own. The first 2 were slightly different, as they had a sauna built in to the back. 

It's super fun and an extremely nice hobby if you know how to do most yourself. Nothing beats those long nights in the garage with a few cold brews and good friends. 🙂

• Like 3

10 hours ago, AbvUrPlayGrd said:

Seriously contemplating turning one of these into a self sufficient (as far as possible)mobile home and jumping off the grid.

image.png.0c4c2228af07b43e590ee4cfc0f932c8.png

Has anyone had any experience of doing anything like this?

It's something the wife and I thought about years ago but like many dreams we never got round to it.😢

There are masses of chanels on living the mobile life on YT, some very clever and ingenious uses of space and equipment, I've watched some but too many to recommend.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

4 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

It's something the wife and I thought about years ago but like many dreams we never got round to it.😢

We thought about it years ago too but nothing ever came of it. But it's now or never. I just need to convince someone that parking a 30' coach on their land is a great idea😋

• Haha 2