Please have my account verified ASAP.

Tae-Won

Hi Unibetters and admins,

So I've been a new member since last month and I've deposited quite a huge amount to try my luck with sports betting but I believe the huge deposit via PayPal must've triggered account verification, I've submitted all the documents required and I've been waiting for 4 weeks and still no update. I never had this issue with other betting operators and this is the first time I have to go through such a tedious process, for my balance to be sitting in my account unable to do anything like it's been taken hostage. I've just seen a few forum threads of the old and new members having this same issue and was surprised it took them an awful long time to sort out this kind of situation which makes me feel very anxious and stressful. I've tried phone call and live chat but I don't believe they're taking this case very seriously and I don't want to question the customer service nor file a complaint as of now. I kindly ask you (the support and service team) to please put my case as top priority and sort this situation as soon as possible.

Hey @Tae-Won! I can assure you that our Customer Support are taking the case seriously, I can see they have requested an update from the team handling the case as well. I can't see their conversation as to what the update is but I'll request one of my own and let you know as soon as I know. 🙂 

13 hours ago, Tae-Won said:

I've just seen a few forum threads of the old and new members having this same issue and was surprised it took them an awful long time to sort out this kind of situation which makes me feel very anxious and stressful.

While this is understandable, the amount of verification cases that have prolonged and you see discussed here is a teeny tiny fraction of all the cases we're sorting on a daily basis. And while this is no excuse, if even 1% of the successful cases were mentioned here, we would be drowning in those. With all that being said, no need to be anxious and stressful, we'll sort this out.

• Thanks 1