Verification taking long time can’t make withdrawals

Hi so basically been waiting for my documents to be verified then they reply 1 month later saying documents haven’t been received now it’s been 14 days since I sent all the correct documents but still no update contacted them on live chat they just say wait longer phoned them up they saying wait longer what shall I do?

Ok thanks could you please find out for me please as I still don’t have an update and my funds have been in this account since April also say if I close this account do they still have to pay out the funds to the account holders. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:06 AM, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Young_Idz, of course the funds will be paid out, but please note that closing the account does not remove the verification request and the funds will not be paid out until it's sufficiently verified. 

But I’ve sent these documents a lot of time they keep taking long time with no updates why it was wrong all just keep saying they didn’t receive right documents 

On 7/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

When you get communication regarding the wrong document there's usually instructions included as well on which documents are correct. That being said, I'll nudge again.

Ok did you find out any updates what’s happening been 21 days now and they still not said anything to me.