Squid Heckualtor

ChipsAhoy72

So today I posted the squid speculator freeroll password on pokerglobal which. Pokerglobal is a freeroll password site i've been using from day one. I've made friends there like Nestabear for instance. This is where we discuss our love for unibet and poker bull. Pokerglobal is also the affiliate I signed up too Unibet through, and the whole reason I made it here. I rate this place a 10 everywhere I go, and try to get all of my online friends on this awesome program and wonderful community of staff and members. Just recently I also discovered that twitch is hilarious and the real place for someone with my humour maturity level. So for everyone who went off on me. You just can't handle a little extra competition. It's not my fault you got beat out. It was a FREEROLL anyone can get the pass to. I am a part of the FREEroll community as well and we are friends that share. Give and get. Nonetheless I big this place up like a Mormon on a mission everywhere. I won't do it again, but cut me some slack okay? Also unibet guys who are you on twitch?on @Jeppe-Unibet, @Stubbe-Unibet, Marco-Unibet,

Also, how gives a crap about watching someone okay online poker? It's all the people in that chat that is way too much fun.

Anyways, sorry, love you.

P.s. if I didn't have to go out for dinner I had that game sown up. Dominated that thing. My girls parents wouldn't of understood, but I know you guys do.

It's just an illusion.

For a lot of freerolls, it makes sense for password to be on Pokerglobal. However, with Twitch, I believe the password should only be in the stream's chat so it gives the streamer the opportunity to pick up new potential viewers. I'm sure now you know it's frowned upon and won't do it again. With that being said, I don't think it's appropriate for anyone to be giving you a hard time over it also. I'm sure it was just a couple trolls & the regulars of the stream were understanding and let you know that the password doesn't belong anywhere else.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

It was me yesterday in the chat who talked to you about it. I called you a traitor! 😉

As I said yesterday - I don't usually care if somebody shares the password, it happens, I get it - but really, for some reason I was very upset about the fact that it was you, that's all. I always assumed it was some anon who forwarded the passwords and did not even stay for the stream, but it was actually someone who has been active in the Twitch chat and Unibet community for a while now. 

My point of view is that Unibet is lots of great people, both in manager and user sides, that's why I think it's only fair not to share twitch passwords, but instead suggest that people come and see/experience it themselves. Unibet is quite different from other sites and they deserve respect.  Also, since the password is just 1 click away for all people, just tell them to make that click, so they get a chance to see what it's all about.

But it's a free world and you can do what you want - I hope this reply makes you understand my point of view. Also, congrats on a good game - when I was out of the freeroll, winning 1,50€, you were still the chipleader 😃

Some forgive, some don't. I get it, and I've tried to make the angry mob get it. I'm over it. I won't go through that again, so now I'm getting everyone on the program.

Its the three important opinions I most worried about.

You're cool with me Ametrine. See you at the tables.

I should probably change my name

It's just an illusion.

I couldn't imagine going to another site, so I will definitely see you at the tables. The chat will only be sport for me. Someone will always say something, and I'll have too shut them down.I actually had someone send me a bad private messages over it. That was just funny.

Anyways, I'll be the zombie on the chat list. Hope to see everyone at a final table.

Congratulations to @Magicadil for his win today.

It's just an illusion.

We don't think you had bad intentions by posting the password on that channel and understand why you thought it is not harmful, but we'd like to mention the following.

These freerolls have a password for a reason to make them more exclusive and specifically valuable for players that enjoy the Twitch experience. Otherwise we could just run them without password, like every other freeroll. Sharing a password on a forum is not very charming behaviour.

We'd like to attract new and existing players to tune in on our Twitch channel to experience the cool things we are offering. In an ideal world no-one would share passwords on places like that, but instead just encourage others to check out our Twitch channel for extra value. This will also be benificial for you, who really like what we do on Twitch. Because the bigger our Twitch viewers base become the more fun it will be for you and the more we can do going forward in the future. By just sharing the password on such a site, downgrading the freeroll value and not getting more people on our actual Twitch channel will lead to potentially less for the Twitch watchers and less opportunity for bigger things in the future.

Just tell others to check us out and what kind of extras we have and that will be better for you as well over time!

Archived