Help! Verification and withdrawal

Dwinto

So I deposited fine. Verified via automatic. But then as soon as wanted to withdraw wouldn’t let me had to verify. I’ve sent documents in this site is awful taking ages. I want someone to verify me and withdraw my money. Absolute rubbish site. Scammers. Please just  verify  me now 

It’s ridiculous by law it clearly states you should ask for documents before depositing not when a customer wants to withdraw your a bunch of scammers. I want my documents verified immediately. Judging by the other messages you clearly like robbing customers 

9B519557-B0BC-4ECD-BA40-597840740CCE.png

D431AA96-5956-4905-8C40-726039C94E39.png

Alright, as you can see our conversation here is not and will not go anywhere so I will leave it at this. If you need any further information you will receive it from our Customer Support and if you need any updates please be in contact with them via Here

On 7/6/2022 at 11:37 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Alright, as you can see our conversation here is not and will not go anywhere so I will leave it at this. If you need any further information you will receive it from our Customer Support and if you need any updates please be in contact with them via Here

Hi , somebody help me , I top up every documents 6 days ago , I waiting a verifed my accounts , I don't withdraw my money. 

Thank you for the help 

Krisz0217