Jump to content

Urgent help with account and withdrawal


Recommended Posts

It’s been 5 days now since I made my account and withdrew my money. I have sent docs of verification however it is still being reviewed and money on hold. I can’t use my account at all, and use my balance in my account. I just want to use my account being a new customer and I can’t because of this. I’ve won money and just want it in my bank. I’ve read the forum at other people, and some wait months for this!
appreciate any help. 
daphne  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@GotKot99seeing other peoples complaints waiting months I don’t want that to be me aswell. Already depositing money. When wanna withdraw takes ages! Just want to withdraw my money. Created the account 6 days ago. Can’t even use my account 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This has happened to me to I won £900 they took it off me I can't play anything on the account I still have £35 in my account and there trying there best to keep that to it's an absolute disgrace how they can do that when really uts theft it doesn't belong to them even if you deposit they close account straight away and they score for the money that's in it surely this has got to be illegal keeping.peoples money like this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lee79 said:

This has happened to me to I won £900 they took it off me I can't play anything on the account I still have £35 in my account and there trying there best to keep that to it's an absolute disgrace how they can do that when really uts theft it doesn't belong to them even if you deposit they close account straight away and they score for the money that's in it surely this has got to be illegal keeping.peoples money like this 

One other thing isn't it amazing they will just keep taking your money not saying look before you deposit you need to verify your account then there would be none of this crap Constantly that's there way of robbing people basically it's always when you want to.withdraw it happens just put it back in the account it was deposited from I don't understand why anyone would think that doing that would benefit from using fake details because they wouldn't receive anything it's common sense the owner of the bank would yous cant be that simple well obviously yous are 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Saying what @Dbrown1950 is saying. Let’s ask the help of our mighty moderator, helper, and solver of all the problematic cases 

1 hour ago, Lee79 said:

One other thing isn't it amazing they will just keep taking your money not saying look before you deposit you need to verify your account then there would be none of this crap Constantly that's there way of robbing people basically it's always when you want to.withdraw it happens just put it back in the account it was deposited from I don't understand why anyone would think that doing that would benefit from using fake details because they wouldn't receive anything it's common sense the owner of the bank would yous cant be that simple well obviously yous are 

 

True what you’ve said. Just want my money, like you said when depositing it’s fine. Withdrawing you have to wait ages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Dbrown1950, there was new documents requested earlier this week and from what I can see you've submitted those. We just have to wait unti they get reviewed. I'll give the team a nudge to see if we can get this going faster. 🙂

3 hours ago, Lee79 said:

I still have £35 in my account and there trying there best to keep that

@Lee79, the deposits of £64 were refunded via trustly and for the remaining £35 there's a document request pending. We have no reason or intention of keeping that but we do have to verify where we pay it back. Winnings have indeed been removed due to breach of T&Cs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Dbrown1950, there was new documents requested earlier this week and from what I can see you've submitted those. We just have to wait unti they get reviewed. I'll give the team a nudge to see if we can get this going faster. 🙂

@Lee79, the deposits of £64 were refunded via trustly and for the remaining £35 there's a document request pending. We have no reason or intention of keeping that but we do have to verify where we pay it back. Winnings have indeed been removed due to breach of T&Cs. 

Thank you @Jami-Unibet

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a personal note: I haven’t had any problems with any deposits/withdrawals during my time as a customer at Unibet. I haven’t made any larger withdrawals though (partly because I spend large portion of my winnings before I tend to withdraw any money 🙃).

But all in all my experiences with UB money transactions have been good and trustworthy.

Best regards and I hope everything solves quickly and justly for you guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Dbrown1950, unfortunately I'm not at my work computer at the moment so I can't check for an update. If you want you can contact our Live Chat Here and ask them or I can check tomorrow when I'm back. 🙂

I doubt there will be an update during the weekend though, just so you know. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Dbrown1950, unfortunately I'm not at my work computer at the moment so I can't check for an update. If you want you can contact our Live Chat Here and ask them or I can check tomorrow when I'm back. 🙂

I doubt there will be an update during the weekend though, just so you know. 

 

 

@Jami-Unibet Just check tomorrow as that will mark a week and I just want my withdrawal and balance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jami-Unibet the card withdrawal is now pending so how long will this take. My bank withdrawal has been cancelled and returned to my bank balance. What do I need to do now. It’s saying give a verification of bank statement etc which I’ve done. Do I now have to wait another week or so? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Dbrown1950! The card withdrawal has been approved and sent (it might take up to 3 business days to receive but that's not up to us). The remaining balance will be paid to the bank account that you've sent the most recent document to. It's currently in progress so should be sorted fairly soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jami-Unibet I’ve received the card money. However got to wait to verify bank statement etc now. I’m a new customer I just want my full money and account verified so I can withdrawal all my funds. And finally use my account. Can I please get this sorted. Because im getting a little frustrated now as this process is taking too long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll give the team a nudge tomorrow if it's not sorted! 

1 minute ago, Dbrown1950 said:

Because im getting a little frustrated now as this process is taking too long.

Unfortunately this is something we have to go through and as it's not just a normal verification case it takes a bit longer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...