Tickets expired

UpizGaNy

Hi.

Not so long ago, I bought a pair of 0.01 € MTT tournament tickets in the bonus shop and after logging into the lobby after a few days my tickets expired; (

Is there a chance to add the value of the tickets to the account or add some bonus points instead? : D

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm sorry but we simply don't have the time to manually deal with expired 1 cent tickets 😞 

Unibet is very lame with the approach to its players, on the forum or in the chat;)

Ticket for 1c, or not for 1c, but if you do not have time to play manually adding junk tickets, then as I wrote above you should come out with some minimal initiative, but for what? It's best to get rid of users quickly 👌

1 hour ago, UpizGaNy said:

Unibet is very lame with the approach to its players, on the forum or in the chat;)

Ticket for 1c, or not for 1c, but if you do not have time to play manually adding junk tickets, then as I wrote above you should come out with some minimal initiative, but for what? It's best to get rid of users quickly 👌

Of course the value makes a difference 🙂

Furthermore,  no one forced you to bulk buy tickets and you had plenty of opportunities to use the tickets. Reviving and extending tickets is an added service which will depend on the circumstances - generally we do it - and there has to be a lower limit for when this is done, when it entails manual work on our end. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions