Daily bingo scratch card

UpizGaNy

Yeah, seems buggy. i once tried to click the reward page again after 1st and only freespin got from scratchcard, because the icon still showed the yellow mark that it would have something on it, and got directed to the game again. 

And it took the 10cents from account 😄

Should go without saying that if you got 1 spin for free, and when you use it and get the hell out, there shouldn't be any left.. but that's not the way the pages shows it and navigates forward when clicking the icons after gameplay. Confusion confirmed and guaranteed.

Noted those too but it's summertime and quite frankly i couldn't care less anymore to report all the little errors on the main sites side 😓🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I followed this promotion for the whole month now, and in 30 scratch cards, didn't win a single time 😄 In the promo it says you're supposed to win 25% of the time. But 0/30 seems that this is not correct.

If the actual prize chance is 25%, the likelihood of winning 0/30 is extremely low, so something seems fishy here. Bug? @Stubbe-Unibet

I keep forgetting about this promo as there is no notice on the main page, only in the bingo lobby itself, somewhere where I'm not in the habit of frequenting. 😄 Nothing from today's effort.

5 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

I followed this promotion for the whole month now, and in 30 scratch cards, didn't win a single time 😄 In the promo it says you're supposed to win 25% of the time. But 0/30 seems that this is not correct.

Variance just doesn't work like that though. Not everyone will win 25% of the time, there is bound to be some % of 100% losers, you're just unlucky. 😢 Some will have won much more than 25 % of the time, we very rarely hear from them, they're too busy counting their winnings to post here.🥳

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

22 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

If the actual prize chance is 25%, the likelihood of winning 0/30 is extremely low, so something seems fishy here. Bug? @Stubbe-Unibet

No clue about this promo tbh. Is it written somewhere that there's 25% chance of winning? If so, 30 times in a row is of course very, very unlikely (close to 0.02%), but it does happen 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, 100HourChallenge said:

I noticed this promotion only today. I won 3 freespins with the scratch card, and with the freespins I won cca. €2 😀

• Like 2

On 7/26/2022 at 10:45 AM, Livertool said:

Happened to me too couple of times, i think it has got to do with leaving slot too early when you finished spins so patience 😄

I need to raise a case and check up on this but I believe this is what's causing it. In a similar fashion to any slot, if you leave before the round is over it gets kind of "stuck" and you can play it when you open the slot again. 

In this case it'll just leave the "free spin" remark there as the round is not over when it actually is. But I'll check this with people smarter than me tomorrow and let you guys know. 

This is the Reel Investigator promotion, correct? 

4 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I need to raise a case and check up on this but I believe this is what's causing it. In a similar fashion to any slot, if you leave before the round is over it gets kind of "stuck" and you can play it when you open the slot again. 

In this case it'll just leave the "free spin" remark there as the round is not over when it actually is. But I'll check this with people smarter than me tomorrow and let you guys know. 

This is the Reel Investigator promotion, correct? 

With all due respect, sorry @Jami-Unibet but I have doubts of what you say: are there really smarter people than you 🤔💪?

Ok. Time for some sleep now. Seemingly too tired to write here…

17 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No clue about this promo tbh. Is it written somewhere that there's 25% chance of winning? If so, 30 times in a row is of course very, very unlikely (close to 0.02%), but it does happen 🙂 

Yeah! No worries. I wasn't really expect to win much. But it would have been nice to at least win another scratch card or something, that I could then lose on.

Yes, I know it's possible to lose 30 in a row even with a 25% win chance, but as Stubbe noted, it's a very low likelihood 😄 

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, jerry said:

Thanks man. Was late for 11th bingo card, but 12th gave me whooping 2e, which is 2e more than last promo gave me 👍 

2€ is 2€, never underestimate start of (possible) million 😄

Yeah, since couple of these promos i've been scracthing around +300 of these cards (cause we have multiple sites to scracth them) and highest win has been around 2€ too so don't get your hopes up. (Not whining if someones are about to hurt their feelings, just saying 🙂 ) I'm just curious to know if you can win anything from these...

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 1:50 AM, Livertool said:

2€ is 2€, never underestimate start of (possible) million 😄

Yeah, since couple of these promos i've been scracthing around +300 of these cards (cause we have multiple sites to scracth them) and highest win has been around 2€ too so don't get your hopes up. (Not whining if someones are about to hurt their feelings, just saying 🙂 ) I'm just curious to know if you can win anything from these...

Hi Livertool,

The Scratchcards in this promotion all contain some Freespins vouchers or cash with a different probability to win, also to chance of winning goes up substantially per Scratchcard 🙂

• EMERALD scratchcard has 25% chance of winning a prize.
  • SAPPHIRE scratchcard has 60% chance of winning a prize.
  • DIAMOND scratchcard has 100% chance of winning a prize.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Panamera said:

In current promo there are no daily free scratchcards, but you can earn scratchcards 😉

Yeah, to get scratchcard for 13 there was some task to do. But for today[14] i got another one. One spin in great investigations 🙊

• Haha 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

So today i received the message that i have free spins on Dream Drop Vault in bingo lobby, but when i open the slot no spins. Who or WHAT is messing with me 😂🤓😂 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

So today i received the message that i have free spins on Dream Drop Vault in bingo lobby, but when i open the slot no spins. Who or WHAT is messing with me 😂🤓😂 

Same here 🤔🤷‍♂️

This is the message that came from Team Unibet

1C8D0A71-8DA2-4A10-8227-9BC4E8E51311.thumb.jpeg.1aad4b725c8b27202b975c966f35ebcc.jpeg

So, there should be five free spins available. But nope…

Inclined to think there are more instances than only @jerry and me.

Any idea where’s the problem @Jami-Unibet or @Soner-Unibet? I can take this to CS live chat, but figured I raise the question here first since I saw Jerry’s post.

Thanks!