Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Bonus codes - not a help or request but a question

Go to solution Solved by GotKot99,

Good evening,

For some time now, I’ve been wondering the ”bonus code section”. You now in the bonus section one has the option of entering a bonus code (sorry I’m so lazy at taking screenshots which would help to illustrate, but you guys now what I’m talking about).

So, what I want to ask is: a) Are those bonus codes only for newcomers? b) If they are also for existing older customers/members, in what kind of circumstances are they usually given? 

(Sorry to bother. Just trying to understand the nature of these bonus codes and their use, even if this does not directly concern me 😆. Just curious I guess 🙃.)

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

One insomniac here re-upping this thread. Sorry fellows!

Since no one has responded yet (I know there are much and much more urgent matters to deal with), I would like to spice my original question with a sidenote: I have never received a bonus code after starting at UB (nor am I begging one). Just still trying to understand ”the nature” of these bonus codes in work.

My sincerest gratitudes and apologies 😴

IIRC, the reason why I even joined Unibet and found the community years ago, was because one X-mas received a physical letter to homeaddress (after joining affiliate online bonussite) having a 100 freespins offer in it. With a code. That code needed to be typed to that field.

So guessing it's mostly for those 🤔

• Like 2

I can confirm, we have in the past used Bonuscode on deposit to receive bonus and these codes could've been received in many different ways. Some were direct marketing and some were via an affiliate etc. 
It's not really that commonly used anymore as the system has changed but in some rare cases it still can be used. 

• Like 2