Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Responsible gaming limit question

Go to solution Solved by GotKot99,

Hi guys,

So I have set to myself a deposit limit of 40€ per month. In this month I have deposited 30€ and I cannot deposit the last 10€ according to UB until 14th day. Apparently I somehow have this strange deposit ”compartmentalization” of 20€ between 4th - 6th day, and the 10€ in 14th day onwards.

I just spoke to someone in live chat who tried to explain this to me, and that the deposit limits doesn’t count but the deposits themselves. And I also asked if it were possible to change my same 40€ limit to start first day of the month and get rid of these different days of allowing deposits. But apparently it is not possible.

Is this really so? First I did not even have any monthly/30 day limit, but I chose to set one. Now that I want to change them back all I can do is to raise or lower the limit, but not to choose the timeframe (that is, when it starts and stop) of the deposit limit. This is somewhat weird and complicated to me. 

So to reiterate: Is there any way to adjust my current 40€ limit to start from 1st day of the month and get rid of these weird days of deposit; just having a simple 30 day limit of whatever one chooses to have without any quirks?

Any ideas anyone @Jami-Unibet or @Stubbe-Unibet or someone regarding this.

Many thanks!

P.S. I don’t know if this is the right section for this topic.

Hey @GotKot99, when you set up a 30 day limit it's a rolling 30 days. And this is something we will not remove or change, we will only lower the limit on request but not raise. There is a "cooldown period" when you raise the limit which you will have to wait out. 

So what I meant: a monthly deposit limit is a rolling monthly deposit limit, not from first to last. You can not change the timeframe of the limit unfortunately.

Ok. Thanks @Jami-Unibet!

So just to be absolutely clear, I give an example of my logic:

If I were to increase my monthly deposit limit from 40€ to 50€ there is a 7-day ”cooldown period” (I’m aware of that). If I would make the change 7 days before the 1st of July, would it therefore set the timeframe to start from 1st of July. And if I then make my first deposit 1st of July then it would no longer be 4th day of the month to start the 30 rolling limit. In other words, this would reset the timeframe in a sense and those 4th, 6th, and 14th day deposit days (or whatever they should becalled, and wherever they originally come from 🤔). Additionally, I could perhaps lower my 40€ limit now to 30€ (which takes place immediately) and then raise it back to 40€ 7 days before 1st of July. In that way my limit would not have to change.

There’s my reasoning. Of course, there must be something I am missing here or don’t understand, because I would guess this won’t work. I just don’t still fully understand why…

(Thus we are in desperate need of ”The Thinker” reaction emoticon 😎)

I still need to double check that I'm correct with this but my understanding is:

If you do that and get the deposit limit reset to 50€ for 1st of july and you make a deposit of 20€ on the 4th of July, and a 30€ deposit on the 5th of July.

Your deposit limit will not reset on 1st of August but you would be able to deposit 20€ on the 4th of August and 30€ on the 5th of August. I will double check this for you tomorrow with the department, it's been quite a few years since I've dealt with that. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I still need to double check that I'm correct with this but my understanding is:

If you do that and get the deposit limit reset to 50€ for 1st of july and you make a deposit of 20€ on the 4th of July, and a 30€ deposit on the 5th of July.

Your deposit limit will not reset on 1st of August but you would be able to deposit 20€ on the 4th of August and 30€ on the 5th of August. I will double check this for you tomorrow with the department, it's been quite a few years since I've dealt with that. 🙂

Thanks @Jami-Unibet! If You only have the time…

This is more of those things I cannot get my head around. (Like in Veikkaus it is simple: One just haves monthly deposit limits set (if any) which start and end by monthly basis and that’s it. No fuzzing around.)

P.S. I don’t think the ”rolling limit” You mentioned earlier is necessarily worse. I just don’t understand why there has to be so many different dates (like in my situation) that I can’t get rid off. But let’s see what the dedartment says and just ”go with the flow”.