Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Account Verification / Withdrawal

Hi I've just been asked to verify my account, but I've already verified it years ago. 

Also it says withdrawals may be delayed until verification is complete. 

Can someone check if my withdrawals will be delayed until the verification is complete, and also can you confirm you have everything you need to verify the account with what I've uploaded, as I'm waiting on the withdrawals. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hi this still isn't resolved. I've talked to support via telephone, shown monthly income in excess of 9k and bet 3k in one day and ever since haven't been able to make a deposit. I realise you need to protect players, but this is too cumbersome. I've just re-uploaded documents you've requested. Have bet thousands in a day with you before and also never had this issue. 

Can someone take control of this? As i can't even deposit to play poker at the moment.

Thanks @Jami-Unibet

Also i noticed something strange, if I visit the sports page it says "this product is not available to you", but if I visit any other page, they all load fine. 

Although i still can't deposit. 

Is that related to this verification issue, or is that something else?

Thanks

@Stubbe-Unibet @Jami-Unibet hi guys can one of you please ask a manager in the account verification department to look at this please.

I think I’ve been really patient, and I can’t try to qualify for Malta while my account prevents me from depositing. 

I’ve sent the first round of documents requested, then some were knocked back and they asked for more. I sent the additional documents. In between someone from Unibet called me to go through responsible gaming talk, I. Allen’s them back, that all seemed fine she said she’d go back to department after the call (tone was that it would be settled soon)… that was about 3 weeks ago.

Then I got an email asking another load of questions I replied and Unibet agent e-mailed back and said she’d send send the answers to relevant relevant team. 

This was 2-3 weeks ago. The system says it should take 24 hours might take 5 days , we’re into week 5 now. Am I ever going to be able to use my account again?!

If one of you guys could speak to a manager and ask them to sort this it would be great because Malta will be here and gone at this rate!

Thanks for assistance 🙂

• Sad 2