Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Help help help

Surendra

My money is stuck in this website for more than 3 months and they are still asking for more verification or document. Which i have sent them all. Thing is i used my father credit card (not normal bank card). I didnt knot we couldnot use other card than own name card.. still they accepted and i could put money in website and when i tried to take out money they starting saying u need to play all money before u can take out. Money i put is 30000 swedish kronor.. actully i put that much money in this website is because i thought i could take out fast to my bank account and that money is actually i borrowed from my father for different work.. they have swish option so i thought i could take out money in no time..
i talked to custom service and explained everything and asked them to block my account and give money back.. they blocked my account and ask for document.. i gave them my father id card credit card photo  bank detial bank tansaction bank detial everything still they are asking these.. 

i went to bank again and i showed these Message to them and they says this is credit card and doesnt work like normal bank card thats why there is no detial like that.. i am trying to explaing these thing to unibet but they dont understand and always ask same thing again n again. I tried myself from internet bank also i cant find detial like that to print out.. so ik know how to solve my problem and get my money back.. thes are some document i sent them

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 6:39 PM, FunckyFish said:

You deposited money from your father's credit card to withdraw fast from Unibet in your bank account? Are you serious? 😂 

Why u think its funny ??they have the fast withdraw if u dont have anything usefull to say why u even comment?? 

On 5/19/2022 at 5:06 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

I'll take a look at this, I'll update you when I know more. Have you sent in the latest bank statement as requested? The one that is connected to the card that the deposit was made with?

I did and again asking me kontoutdrag with iban nummer and this time they want my card nummer also with i have already sent to unibet… if u  look all the document i have sent, u can find everything u guys asking and it should be enough to verify my account.. 

10 hours ago, Surendra said:

Why u think its funny ??they have the fast withdraw if u dont have anything usefull to say why u even comment?? 

Why did you use a gambling site as a proxy to transfer money from your fathers credit card to your own account?

Yeah. That's funny. In a way.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Surendra said:

You said directly to Unibet that you wanted to make FRAUD using their website.

Trust me, it's very funny 😂

• Like 1