Just a single bet

The story. 

Videoton one of the strongest team in Hungary. Their squad is a high quality. They were run a fantastic winning streak, especially at home. DVTK strong at home, but terrible at away avenue. The Videoton played half time/full time result 2/1 at home, and 1/2 at away often, also the players sleep in the beginning of the match, they were make a lot of mistake (DVTK led 1-0), so after the half time break the bettors/fans/football lovers see an other Videoton and win a match, because they play as a champion! 

I see a lot of clash in the Champions League and Europa League qualification phase, where between the teams have a big difference and the favorite team enough focus just second leg, because they are represent a higher qualify. 

This is my one of the highest single odd in my betting history. I know the Croatian team will qualify to next round, but I read the team official website, the key players spend a holiday time after the first leg's date. So, the Hajduk Split B or C squad host to Sillamae Kalev. The guest team are from Estonia, which league one of the worst in Europe, but at least the matches bring a lot of goals. I decide I play 2-2 correct score full time result. I place a bet. I follow a livestream this match, when I see the ticket. By chance, I play half time result 2-2 instead full time, but I have a big luck, because the 1st half finished 2-2.  

luck.jpg.7473f85cbb3f41a29647f77b18eeed51.jpgSince I check every bet at least 2-3 times, while I click the confirm the bet. 

Archived