Minimum deposit change from €10 to €45

Any reason why this has changed? 

The attached printscreen shows the available deposit alternativet. The only one that works for me is the 1st one. 

Screenshot_20220511-164858_Chrome.jpg.6955a81b950e2cf9e1283656039e72f4.jpg

Earlier today I deposited the minimum amount which was SEK 100 (€10) Later today I see Unibet has changed it to SEK 450 (€45).

I think this will be a good reason for me to change betting company after more than 10 years of betting with Unibet. 

The 2nd alternative on the printscreen hasn't worked the last few days. I get to my bank verification page and everything is ok. Then later I get to a page that says something like "blocked popup". All popups are allowed on my smartphone. 

The 3rd deposit alternative is extremely tedious and slow and not anything I will use. 

Please answer quickly. 

I've tried the chat service but they know nothing as always. 

I just talked to Unibet chat service representative Pernilla from Sweden. 

She said that customers from Norway have problems with deposits due to the norwegian banks. 

It is just strange that other betting companies don't have that problem, i.e Lilibet or Coolbet. 

There have been many problems over the years for norwegian customers at Unibet with withdrawals and deposits. 

It is simply too risky for us to make business with Unibet nowadays. No one want to have lots of money in Limbo while excuse after excuse are laid upon us from the customer service representatives.

Plus, norwegian customers have to lie to our banks because it is illegal to use other than the norwegian state company to bet with.

Every year the bank asks whether or not we are planning to receive money from abroad. And how much and from where. 

SO, even though, in the unlikely event one Norwegian customer will win a large amount at Unibet (after all the deposit and withdrawal problems have been resolved), our banks can freeze the winnings. So it is almost a lose lose situation. 

The information I've got is that the first option is as it has always been with the minimum deposit being 450SEK. Have you tried the second one with a different browser? There's been a lot of changes in the payment methods for Norway today and unfortunately it looks like that's how it's going to be for now. 

The first method is meant to be NOK to NOK transfer with no fees, but this won't work for you as your account currency is not NOK. The second option works as it should, would you be able to try it from a different browser?

On 5/11/2022 at 5:48 PM, High-Lander said:

I just talked to Unibet chat service representative Pernilla from Sweden. 

She said that customers from Norway have problems with deposits due to the norwegian banks. 

It is just strange that other betting companies don't have that problem, i.e Lilibet or Coolbet. 

There have been many problems over the years for norwegian customers at Unibet with withdrawals and deposits. 

It is simply too risky for us to make business with Unibet nowadays. No one want to have lots of money in Limbo while excuse after excuse are laid upon us from the customer service representatives.

Plus, norwegian customers have to lie to our banks because it is illegal to use other than the norwegian state company to bet with.

Every year the bank asks whether or not we are planning to receive money from abroad. And how much and from where. 

SO, even though, in the unlikely event one Norwegian customer will win a large amount at Unibet (after all the deposit and withdrawal problems have been resolved), our banks can freeze the winnings. So it is almost a lose lose situation. 

I'm Norwegian and I changed payment method to MuchBetter mastercard app.  You apply for the card and deposit money into the app. Then you can deposit / withdraw money within 24 hours.  Been using it for the last 6 months and working perfectly here. 
Forget direct transfer to Norwegian banks , that will always become a problem these days. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, startelver said:

I'm Norwegian and I changed payment method to MuchBetter mastercard app.  You apply for the card and deposit money into the app. Then you can deposit / withdraw money within 24 hours.  Been using it for the last 6 months and working perfectly here. 
Forget direct transfer to Norwegian banks , that will always become a problem these days. 

Thanks for the advice. But after you withdraw money to the muchbetter Mastercard, can you only use the card to buy stuff or can you transfer money from there to your regular bank account?

Do I need to have the physical muchbetter Mastercard in order to make a deposit and withdrawal from Unibet, or can I apply for the card and use the app straight away?

On 5/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, startelver said:

I looked into the muchbetter option. It is funny how you yourself, in another thread, say that this deposit option is no longer available and also that you don't play here much anymore due to all the problems.

The last post you made was 4 months ago, and still you say you've been "using it for the last 6 months and working perfectly here."

It's all very strange...

Screenshot_20220519-020307_Chrome.jpg.a3fc3fd92afb3328568699abe0599619.jpg

Screenshot_20220519-020221_Chrome.jpg.0d954218c86bbe66d5f858097b9a5907.jpg

On 5/19/2022 at 2:08 AM, High-Lander said:

I looked into the muchbetter option. It is funny how you yourself, in another thread, say that this deposit option is no longer available and also that you don't play here much anymore due to all the problems.

The last post you made was 4 months ago, and still you say you've been "using it for the last 6 months and working perfectly here."

It's all very strange...

Screenshot_20220519-020307_Chrome.jpg.a3fc3fd92afb3328568699abe0599619.jpg

Screenshot_20220519-020221_Chrome.jpg.0d954218c86bbe66d5f858097b9a5907.jpg

Because the payment options has changed over the months thats why!  

I have both Revolut and MuchBetter!    Revout now works fine for me on Coolbet, but here I use MuchBetter to cash out!  I mentioned it in my post also that Revolut worked at Coolbet. 

On 5/19/2022 at 1:41 AM, High-Lander said:

Thanks for the advice. But after you withdraw money to the muchbetter Mastercard, can you only use the card to buy stuff or can you transfer money from there to your regular bank account?

Do I need to have the physical muchbetter Mastercard in order to make a deposit and withdrawal from Unibet, or can I apply for the card and use the app straight away?

You cash out via ATM (Minibank) with your physical card .   You can not transfer to a Norwegian Bank directly. 

So what I normally do, I cash out in the minibank, (up to around 10000 NOK), then I deposit to my bank via shops that accept deposits, like Meny Supermarket, just go to the cashier and hand over the money , register via your local debit card.   My local bank is Sbanken btw. 

Or if you are worried about taxes and maybe government will ask you questions, just cash out the money and use it, cash is still accepted everywhere 😀

Edited by startelver