Verification taking too long.

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

It has been over a month now since I’ve sent all documents that were required for verification and yet no answer. I’ve contacted live chat who were no help. I emailed and was told it would be done before last weekend however that was a lie. It’s been far far too long now and doesn’t take a month or more to finish verification checks and now I want an answer immediately because this is ridiculous. 

Hi, is there any news on the verification. Please I need an answer as soon as possible. This is completely out of the ordinary for something like this to take over a month. I don’t want to make this public and take it further. I have been very patient and have sent all documents when asked. So now I need your team to do their job. If they’re looking at it how can a review take a month and more.  

Still haven’t. I’ve been waiting for over a month it’s actually ridiculous, I’ve been on live chat all the time they’re useless then on email one of them told me it would be done before the other weekend which was a lie. How long have you been waiting for yours? 

Any news or information or updates on my verifications?????! 

it has been over a month. I have contacted the gambling commission and will also contact my bank and a solicitor if needs be to escalate this issue. You don’t take over a month to look into documents as this is pathetic. You didn’t even ask for any verification before I deposited so obviously didn’t have an issue and then you were happy enough to let the bet go through so again when you had a chance to stop it you didn’t. Now I want the winnings. I’ve kindly obliged with everything so unless they have just recently just started carrying out the checks then it’s time for a legal matter. 

I want an answer right away!! 

Can you tell me when they actually started this review?? And you also said you’d give them a push last time but for some reason I don’t think it’s working. 

Is there no way you can contact them? Because this has been ongoing for more than one month. I’m actually confused as to how they can take so long. I need my money back. Now they’re either avoiding paying out or just can’t do their job. 

26 minutes ago, Leonita said:

Is there no way you can contact them? Because this has been ongoing for more than one month. I’m actually confused as to how they can take so long. I need my money back. Now they’re either avoiding paying out or just can’t do their job. 

Wait you are 1month waiting for an account verification? is this true?? 

I tought that me waiting for a bonus 8 days was too long...

What is happening on Unibet???

Yes 2 more weeks it will be 2 months then that I’ve been waiting. They actually don’t care at all. 

they need to fix up and do their job immediately. 

4 minutes ago, Leonita said:

Yes 2 more weeks it will be 2 months then that I’ve been waiting. They actually don’t care at all. 

they need to fix up and do their job immediately. 

In my case i will wait until the end of the day and then i will make a direct complain on the kindredgroup that is the owner of unibet

That’s a good idea because it seems nothing gets through to these people. I’ve tried live chat (they’re useless) I tried emailing to make a complaint which they didn’t allow me to do as they said I would receive an answer 2 weeks ago which was obviously a lie. It’s actually crazy. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Leonita said:

That’s a good idea because it seems nothing gets through to these people. I’ve tried live chat (they’re useless) I tried emailing to make a complaint which they didn’t allow me to do as they said I would receive an answer 2 weeks ago which was obviously a lie. It’s actually crazy. 

You Said it All its Realy CRAZY!

And then you compare Unibet to a ilegal site and they are so fast validating accounts and solving problems.

I dont think is lack of people i think they have no responsabilty on their jobs , because if this was their money or their problems they will solve it a lot faster

Best Luck

Edited by Feroxcaetus

I have also been waiting since the 3rd of April on my account being verified and they have kept my funds and account on.

I’m on the verge of starting a legal case against them if it’s not resolved. It’s causing unbelievable stress and they told me my account would be verified with two weeks also, clearly not true. 

1 hour ago, Cdp_uk said:

I have also been waiting since the 3rd of April on my account being verified and they have kept my funds and account on.

I’m on the verge of starting a legal case against them if it’s not resolved. It’s causing unbelievable stress and they told me my account would be verified with two weeks also, clearly not true. 

It’s ridiculous, tell me about it! no information whatsoever is given. Keep getting “just need you to be patient” been too patient with these idiots. 

it’s causing me stress also and I was going to do the same thing but why should I waste more of my own time and possibly money over something that’s promised will only take 14 days max (for complex cases). It’s pathetic, I’ve provided all details now how does it take them over a month now heading into 2 months possibly longer if we start from way back actually to verify documents. These people either don’t want to pay out or aren’t even doing their job. Imagine other companies, they’d have it done immediately or within the time frame given. These people are thief’s! 

59 minutes ago, Leonita said:

It’s ridiculous, tell me about it! no information whatsoever is given. Keep getting “just need you to be patient” been too patient with these idiots. 

it’s causing me stress also and I was going to do the same thing but why should I waste more of my own time and possibly money over something that’s promised will only take 14 days max (for complex cases). It’s pathetic, I’ve provided all details now how does it take them over a month now heading into 2 months possibly longer if we start from way back actually to verify documents. These people either don’t want to pay out or aren’t even doing their job. Imagine other companies, they’d have it done immediately or within the time frame given. These people are thief’s! 

I understand you perfectly.My case isnt solved either.I will wait until today then i will make a complain on kindredgroup exposing all the facts.I dont want to make no one in trouble but a house like unibet as to be a lot better on customer support

@ReCorpH any update on my documents verifications. I’d like to know what date they actually started viewing the documents to verify them. I need answers please.