Anyone getting issues with Temple Tumble 2 bonus spins ?

Doctorpsylus

Annoying as i managed to bag a midi ( ok not a huge sum but weekend would have been better with it 😕 ) 

games a blank screen ,some BG noise & the play button only works when you refresh 

ISSUE BEING = WHEN YOU REFRESH YOUR WINNINGS VANISH ,one assumes a sub total of winnings would appear until the bonus/spins etc are finished then total to your account .

Sadly not the case ,as you cant see whats going on after several mins you refresh as most "spin " games are not 7 minutes long but its the ONLY method to get the play button  back .

Again annoying as i had a winner & we all know what happens when a game glitches = no payout . 

anyone ese having an issue with this ? cheers 

unibet.JPG

• Sad 1

Has this been solved somehow @Jami-Unibet? Yesterday and the day before slot worked fine on chrome. I claimed the bonus today and went to play. I did put 100 spins on it and nothing happened. Except my balance went done. It was only three spins and the third spin is still "in progress". Live chat gave the usual 0 IQ answer for me to clear history, cookies etc. Didn't work. I haven't tried different browser yet.

Worked here with tablets duckduckgo browser. 🤔

Accepted the offer, hit 50+100 autospins to get the needed 25€ done, and checked the active bonuses after it to see the wagering amount needed to get the bonusmoney cashed.

(For me it was lucky run, 2 bonusrounds and about 15€ profit in real money after 150 spins + about 15€ bonusmoney waiting to get unlocked with 120€ worth of spins 😎

Edit. Ash, 125spins would've been enough 😄 Sundays..

IMG_20220508_113625.png

IMG_20220508_113759.png

Screenshot_20220508-112854.png

Edited by Rushbie

23 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

about 15€ profit in real money after 150 spins + about 15€ bonusmoney waiting to get unlocked with 120€ worth of spins 

Nvm, real money just about where it started, and the <15€ bonus needs to be wagered.. 😴

IMG_20220508_121318.png.e521861b20db760b9a27b07692a73f19.png