Withdrawal placed 'on hold' with no notification or explanation

Snook
Go to solution Solved by Snook,

Afternoon all,

In the 5 years I've been a Unibet customer I've never had an issue with withdrawing any funds. In the past two weeks I've had two withdrawals placed 'on hold'. If I go to the verification section of my account it states 'There are no pending documents or withdrawals on hold.' I've contacted customer service twice who have basically told me to wait and keep checking my bank account. I wasn't even informed that my withdrawals were on hold. They processed as normal and I had no email to indicate there was a problem. I only realised when I noticed that they weren't showing on my bank statement. They even let me redeposit after my first withdrawal was put on hold, but then placed my subsequent withdrawal request on hold?!?!

There's clearly an issue internally at Unibet at the minute as there are a couple of recent threads relating to pending withdrawals.

The value isn't material (~£30) so I'm hardly sweating on it, but that's not the point. I just wanted to flag it as a warning to others and hopefully get an update/it flagged internally by one of the Mods.

Regards, 

Snook

Having the same issue its been 11 days for me just keep getting the same answer my account I'd under review where is this mythical reviewing team? Do they work 1 day a week been using unibet for 2+ years and bet alot of money with the site this is just not on at all 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Jami-Unibet

Hi Jami,

I am in a similar situation to everyone else. I have used Unibet for awhile and have made successful withdrawals before. My account is verified. I have not received any document requests. I have been waiting for a response for over a month and a half and am yet to hear back. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks  

• Like 1

Thanks @Jami-Unibet 

My transactions have changed from on hold to pending, and I received an email saying they should be deposited tomorrow. I appreciate the help. You are a game-changer for this company. 

One other issue I have is that the sports page now says "This product is not available to you." Could you see if that is a mistake or if I no longer able to bet on sports with Unibet?

Thanks, again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya I'm a new customer and I somehow won alot in a bonus that took me over the wagering requirements and turned into cash enyhows iv withdrawn it but now is on hold and under review and thay haven't asked for documents as of yet but I do keep checking and nothing just wondered how long will this take and when can I post my documents:)

@Jami-Unibet 

hiya I'm a new customer and I deposited 20 won 40 and thay gave me a bonus of 40 I think enyhows somehow I over passed the wagering requirements and when I went to withdraw its on hold to review my account but not asking for documents or enything just wondering if you could help please as see when thay will withdraw today is my 3rd day kind regards mummyof484

• 2 weeks later...