Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Withdrawal placed 'on hold' with no notification or explanation

Go to solution Solved by Snook,

Afternoon all,

In the 5 years I've been a Unibet customer I've never had an issue with withdrawing any funds. In the past two weeks I've had two withdrawals placed 'on hold'. If I go to the verification section of my account it states 'There are no pending documents or withdrawals on hold.' I've contacted customer service twice who have basically told me to wait and keep checking my bank account. I wasn't even informed that my withdrawals were on hold. They processed as normal and I had no email to indicate there was a problem. I only realised when I noticed that they weren't showing on my bank statement. They even let me redeposit after my first withdrawal was put on hold, but then placed my subsequent withdrawal request on hold?!?!

There's clearly an issue internally at Unibet at the minute as there are a couple of recent threads relating to pending withdrawals.

The value isn't material (~£30) so I'm hardly sweating on it, but that's not the point. I just wanted to flag it as a warning to others and hopefully get an update/it flagged internally by one of the Mods.

Regards, 

Snook

Having the same issue its been 11 days for me just keep getting the same answer my account I'd under review where is this mythical reviewing team? Do they work 1 day a week been using unibet for 2+ years and bet alot of money with the site this is just not on at all 

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Chaperss88did you get a document request and have you sent them? I'm currently not on my work PC so I can't check. 

Hi @Jami-Unibet cheers for responding no ive had no document request if i go into my account under verify it says im verifyed and theres no holds 😂