Account still not verified

Amandag14

Still waiting for my account to be verified. Very annoying as account is frozen. Waiting for my withdrawal money and have money sitting in there. Live chat is no help as get told same thing  you are in a queue. How much longer with this take. No other site seemed to take this long. 

Same with me withdrawn last Saturday still nothing…. Totally get why they verify it just seems to take such a long time and then when you send the documents they ask for they then ask for something else 5 days later then it’s another week…. So sent that… just be easier if they asked all in one go! Who knows…  probably ask me for something else! I won a couple of K aswell so could do with the money! 

Yeah i withdrew last Saturday they verified two documents by the Monday. But the other two was wrong sent the documents straight away and heard nothing more since Monday. I asked live chat how much longer it will take and told I am in a queue. Not very helpful. 

I’ve emailed also and just get told to be patient. So frustrating if idve known I would’ve gone elsewhere to bet… let’s hope we get somewhere. At least you got  some verified by Monday I’ve had nothing  so far. Good luck let me know how you get on! 

Yeah I wouldn’t of bothered either. Had I known how long it takes. When I spoke to them they said accounts team who deal with it work 24/7. some how doubt that or people would be verified quicker. Never had a problem on other sites. As soon as I get my withdrawal I won’t be playing on this site again, will close the account as they are a terrible site.