Verification

Jt2509

@Jt2509

If you want to get rid off this back and forth, just tell them to pay your money, i don't think sow is reason to decline your withdraw. It may lead your account to be on hold until you provide what they need but if it is just withdraw you are after

Edited by Livertool

I've asked the team handling it, I'm waiting for an answer.

Edit: And no, that's not how it works. The verification request will not go away before completed and the withdrawal will be paid as soon as it's done. I agree it should take nowhere near this long and I'm trying to get it resolved for you asap.

Thanks @Jami-Unibet I think if it stated when verifying it will take 21 days for example fine fair enough you know where you are at then it’s the fact that it states 48 hours but upto 5 days if busy, but when they only initially request proof of your card and ID then that’s approved then they ask for more and more and when you send it it’s not even acknowledged it gets really frustrating, I just think what’s changed since you approved that just request everything off everyone at the start and then it saves time for the customer, saves complaints that I presume are coming in, it’s reduces the negative reviews everyone knows where they stand and a customer can just be reviewed and resolved in one review rather than all this back and forth, it really was much simpler getting a mortgage honestly, I wouldn’t mind if I had spent tens of thousands but I haven’t? I get the whole fraud prevention but some changes really need making, other companies will eventually take over people want their winnings or they wouldn’t even be on the site to begin with.

thanks @Jami-Unibet so sorry to rant but I’ve really had enough now 

14 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

The verification request will not go away before completed

Verification is one thing and sow another. Ofc i don't know how @Jt2509 has played and if there is reason to believe fishy things but in the end just asking random shit forever ain't excuse to not pay him.

4 minutes ago, Jt2509 said:

just request everything off everyone at the start and then it saves time for the customer

This part is just simply not true. We get so many verification cases on a daily basis which are sorted within hours, on some markets they are sorted automatically via different tools even so the customer will not face any delays. Unfortunately in a really minor amount of cases, it does take longer than stated and yours is even unusual in the sense of the long cases. But like I said, I've asked that this would be handled right away and am waiting for feedback.

@Livertool what is sow? 

I opened the account made 3 deposits won some playing slots and wanted to make a withdrawal that is all. The only issue I may face is I deposited from a joint bank account as stated in my previous post which I wasn’t aware wasn’t allowed, I thought I had read when signing up as long as you have authority on the account your depositing from which I do… I’m more frustrated with the amount of time and back and forth now just want it resolving asap. 

Source of wealth.

Never had joint account and never will 😆 so i don't know what is unibet's policy about using them but if they are permitted to use, i don't know what is the problem if that is the only issue of delaying your verification and money.

But i'm confident you'll get your money eventually one way or another if you haven't done anything fishy, just always hate to see legit fella gamblers in loop. 

If joint account indeed is the issue here, lesson to be learned for future 😉

@Livertool I know won’t be doing it again! No one has mentioned it being the issue however it’s the other stuff that has come afterwards like photo against face payslips etc which is fine but just ask at the start for all of this would be miles easier!