Verification

Jt2509

Hi can someone please help and inform me why verification takes so long? I appreciate some people wait weeks and weeks however I’ve never know any like this? Anywhere else it’s done in a day? I was initially asked to provide documents for verification which I submitted and they were approved…. Then I made a withdrawal… the original document was then unapproved for some reason and they have requested it again? But when I initially uploaded it it was approved within a day and now it’s been 6 days and nothing? Is this just because I want to withdraw? Why approve a document then unapprove it just because I am withdrawing. I have sent everything as requested to the team, then only because I emailed I was told I now need to provide a bank statement to show the deposit coming out… which is fine I’ve sent this but why not ask for this initially when you request a picture of the bank card? Am I going to wait another week for you to decide you then want another document and then wait another week? It’s so not good, it’s 2022 not 1983 it should be instant or within a day at least. Please can someone from the team help?

95% (if not more, this is just a guesstimate) of our cases are handled within a few hours as well, this is just not something that you see publically as people never say anything about it. New document requests may arise at any point of the journey, unfortunately that's just the way it is. 

That being said, I'll take a look at the case. 🙂

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet Hi guys can either of you assist please? Day 8 since withdrawing now, sent original documents last Saturday, then Tuesday only when I emailed was I asked to send the statement showing the transactions in, which I have; but only because I asked on email, probably wouldn’t of known if not as no one emailed to request this. It’s so bad the service here, I know you say 95% are quick or whatever but the 5% have to wait weeks and weeks? Perhaps team training or the employment of more staff in the verification team needs applying. No other site definately doesn’t take this long at all…. Even the ones that aren’t popular and you wonder whether they are even legit take a day or perhaps 2! My partners also plays and has been asked for verification however told her not to bother due to the amount of time it takes, thankfully she hasn’t made a withdrawal.
I think if this is not resolved by the end of this week when it’s week 2 I’ll be going down the small claims route and I won’t be playing on this site again for sure, not worth the anxiety if you withdraw and wondering if your going to be randomly asked for it all again. 
The sole purpose people come on here is to win money so no one wants to be patient for weeks and weeks it’s really not good enough. 
Hope you guys can shed some sort of light for me….

Thanks 🙂

So just to update this had a reply from verification stating the below image…. I blocked out the digits requested and ensured the first 6 and last 4 digits were clear and blocked out the security code. It’s as clear as say how can I send another image stating ensure the relevant details are clear when they are????? 

EA838407-487F-4CF8-BA96-8EE2B11DEC7F.png

Further update so I have sent a bank statement today with my details on this is a joint account so also sent partners information and card over, changed my address as have just recently moved. Hopefully I’ve sent enough across now but will probably have to wait yet another week…. 

@Jami-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

please can someone get me an update? I’m on day 10 on waiting for Withdrawal now, I understand I have sent extra documents off but how on earth does it take this long to verify? This is definitely the worst company for this, I have used most other sites and definitely not this long. Unibet sort this out or you are going to lose customers. People want their winnings paid out and not for Christmas. 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:47 PM, Jt2509 said:

this is a joint account

Only 1 account per person allowed as it should. You can't play 12h of poker straight, high-five your partner, and let him/her play another 12h shift of the day. For example. No wonder it takes time to check. 

I don't know how they settle this kind of cases entirely, but how could they be sure the money you play with is really yours, not to mention making sure it's you playing when playing, and the money eventually goes to your own account? 

Yeah,GL. You'll get it back but after it doesn't go back at the bottom of the queue everytime something hits concerns..

Edited by Rushbie

Because I can send proof of earnings and show? Plus I think it only states you must have authority to use a bank account which I do because I have a card and my name is on the account? So not to sure never had a problem before though so we shall see. 

Hi @Jami-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

please can someone help I’m on day 11 or 12 I think now since withdrawal, I have sent everything required. On Saturday I went on chat and was told I need to supply a bank statement and proof of earning so I did and sent my bank statement along with my payslip. 

then last night I get a notification on my app asking me for a bank statement and a payslip! Soooo frustrating why where they asked for the other day if nothing is being passed over? Then asking me for a picture of my ID next to my face!!! Fine sent it off but why on earth do they not just ask for these all in one hit initially surely it would make their process far easier and stop the customer waiting weeks?? I’m really at the end of my tether with it all now, they’ll accept these then ask me for a picture of last nights tea next week. 
I understand why it has to be done but why aren’t they just asking for them all in one! 

please please please can someone chase this up today I don’t want to wait much longer for my withdrawal 

thank you 

13 minutes ago, Jt2509 said:

would be so much easier and quicker if they just asked everyone for everything in one go.

I understand, unfortunately that's not possible 😞 We of course want to make the whole experience as easy and seamless as possible, it's also in our best interest. 🙂

@Jami-Unibetaplogies in having to say this but customer service via email have ZERO clue about their job or the job in general. I sent ALL relevant information over on Saturday then 2 days later the app requests I upload it, why???I uploaded it AGAIN anyway and I’ve sent it by email is this not being passed over???? THEN today I’m being told we still require the relevant documents… what? I’ve uploaded these I’ve even emailed them 8 times and STILL being asked for them as they are outstanding? What? Seriously? This company is excellent at delaying paying out techniques, I’m not applying for a mortgage how hard is it to just ask for the documents once and send them all once??? I’m really frustrated at this now, no updates are being provided I’ve sent every document known to man and still….. we require this and that. IVE ALREADY SENT THESE. Not having a go at you @Jami-Unibet I’m having a go at how the company handles this situations. Training is desperately needed and new ways of your processes seriously need looking at I get the process needs doing but almost 2 weeks now come on it’s ridiculous never known anything like it. 
I really am at the end of my tether with all this now.

Hey @Jt2509, I'll check up on the case and the communication, doesn't sound right that they would request something that has already been submitted. Unless of course the request far for the same type of document, and not the same. I'll take a look shortly and let you know.

@Jami-Unibet I’m just so so annoyed now, got to the point I feel like just sacking it all off. I’ve spoken to someone by email, and they said yes you haven’t sent 3 months worth of payslips along with 3 months of bank statements, I have double checked all emails and requests and not once have they stated send 3 payslips or 3 months of bank statements all I got asked for was proof of earnings so I sent my last payslip and then another request was for a screenshot or an upload of the bank statement which clearly displayed my name account sort number etc which I also sent. 
the communication is absolutely diabolical no one passes anything over, no one requests the correct things clearly, it’s only when you email them do they tell you, if I never email then no one will ever ask. And now to top it off I’ve had an email saying this???? 
what scratchcards??? What are they even on about??? 
This really is poor practice now I’ve never heard anything like it, you get asked for less applying for a mortgage. Wouldn’t mind but I’ve only deposited 3 times and I all want to do is withdraw my money not jump through a million and one hurdles that have been requested by people who really don’t have a clue of what they’re doing. 

62CC32BA-AF65-41DD-8FEE-4221BD18592F.png

Edited by Jt2509