Champions League thread

BonusPater

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Leicester - Sevilla is definitely the game to watch today :)  Tomorrow it'll be a little more difficult to choose, as there's no real excitement left, but I still expect some good entertainment from both games. Will obviously end up watching Leverkusen as it's a German team :D

Today my money are on Leicester and tomorrow Atletico to win with two or more :)

No real excitement? Monaco was way better about 60 minutes, and they have the potential to beat City. Two goals not much. This Monaco is a team to watch, imo they play the most entertaining football at the moment. 

Another historic night, thats why we love the knockout stage of the Champions League, and cant wait for every tuesday-wednesday. 

Leicester made it, they are so adorable when they play like this: playing from heart, they fight for each other, nice teamwork, and they got a fantastic crowd behind them (but the way the players let alone Ranieri, thats disgusting...). And Peter`s face after Kasper`s penalty save was so epic. 🆒 Leicester City is the 8. wonder of the world, maybe they win the Champions League also 😀

What else coming tomorrow, Monaco comeback? 

cris1285 wrote: No real excitement? Monaco was way better about 60 minutes, and they have the potential to beat City. Two goals not much. This Monaco is a team to watch, imo they play the most entertaining football at the moment. 

Time will tell. I hope you're right, but I don't think we'll see a lot of goals in the game tomorrow, and I actually don't think it's that unlikely with a City win :)

Monaco - ManCity - Monaco victory is a great gift for bettors. I think they have a chance qualify to next round, I wait a few Monaco goals.

Atleti - Leverkusen It's a challenge for me, i can imagine Atletico KO win, goalless draw and Leverkusen victory, but the Spanish team will go to the top8. 

Atleti - Bayer might go boring, like Juve - Porto. Leverkusen has no chance, they are too weak, and Madrid has a big game at the weekend against Sevilla. So i dont expect quality football, kind of unpredictable imo. But both teams use to have penalties, and both teams miss them. Griezmann, Torres and Gameiro all missed at least one recently, and Leverkusen is 1/5 from the line this season (or something like that). Unfortunately there is no option on unibet for a missed penalty (what is about 19 - 34 odds), but if there is one, at least i dont have to cheer for the goalkeeper 😏 Yesterday Juve and Sevilla both had penalty. Did anyone noticed that friday-saturday how many loosers missed a penalty? Check back the biggest leagues on flashscore, and laugh on the rate of superstars 🤣

I almost fall in love with this Monaco, i watched them many times in the Ligue1 and in the CL, and based on the first match, they have still chance. Falcao is not 100%, maybe he will play only >45 minutes, but there are many great strikers. When the first leg is a goalfestival, the second is usually quiet (by ESPN resource), and i dont think 2,5 goal over is worth for 1.4. But we saw already two fantastic comebacks, and i have the same feeling as yesterday, i expect an upset (and ManCity is the same looser team as PSG, they never will win the CL). Monaco to advance is 3.5 - 4.0, but i take the lighter option, two goals from them, what is not much against the City defence... I dreamed 2-0 🆒

I placed it as fun ticket, only my feelings and some excitement, but i am already getting sure about this one: Monaco over 1.5 goals, penalty on ATM-BL yes 🆗 Gogoooo 🤣

sureone.png.9b5cd0e99f46e23d7e182e65f1e7464e.png

I was thinking that this draw is cruel, specially Juve-Barca and Bayern-Real, where two of them will not reach the semifinal. But this is a very strong field, we can say that the best 7 teams excluding Chelsea, plus a very exciting one (Leicester) are in the best eight. So what to do :happy:

• 4 weeks later...

@MarcoV wrote:

I think the odds on Barca to win 1X2 looks quite good. They had a huge meltdown in Paris and it was just frustrating to see a team that didn't look like they cared at all - I mean, you can always have a bad day, but when you don't even put an effort defensively, you're going to get smashed by a strong PSG team (who btw. played a perfect game tactically that night). It seems like they've learned a lesson from that match and I think they have changed their attitude on the pitch since the nightmare in Paris.

I'm convinced that PSG will get through to the quarter-finals and they obviously have the abilities to win at Camp Nou, but I think they are more focused on defending a 4-0 lead rather than winning the game.

Barcelona to win 1X2 at the odds of 1.55 is decent IMO. Just to make it clear, I'm NOT fan of Barca nor their way of playing football :)

sdfggzfsdf.thumb.png.573fd31b1856974d704b2a8895a7f874.png

Found a great 1 :D //my 2nd egg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived