Community Celebration of Poker Daily Specials

Stubbe-Unibet

The points system to find the winner was a bit much. Think I got around 30-40 points overall in the 2euro buy-in section, but it seems that might not be enough, so I will stop the calculations 😄 

I was 100% sure I had won the bad beat section however, after flopping top set, then opponent get runner runner straight with 74 vs KK on K75 board, but then I found out it was in the wrong tournament 😄 A bad beat in the bad beat.

I guess the hand won't win anything. But I think it deserves a mention. Not the least after the guy opens to 2BB with 74s, gets a 16 and 31BB reraise in his face, and calls to see the flop with 2BB behind 😄 

Then spikes the 3% runner runner on the turn/river. Only seen on Unibet 😉 

Bad beat in the bad beat.png

Where is the bad beat jackpot on unibet?.png

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SickOldIMLOF said:

1€: 2nd 2nd and 2xKO:

image.thumb.jpeg.3b379c3c7c95372cd08480f266bfd5ff.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a2bcffaecd2f190ddb4ee7f14f93f395.jpeg

image.jpeg.a1add48751f2b53d3fc166004db86c9a.jpeg

image.jpeg.8db2bbc1d6d4b99c617cd7d16512c7d5.jpeg

In 2€ I got 10th and 3rd + 1KO, so wont bother posting ss, congrats @comanimal

Hand I mentioned in one of the earlier posts. Nowhere close to 96% from yesterday, but was equally brutal due to the size of it:

image.jpeg.bee29aad7a391c94d18b23fac5c6fe82.jpeg

image.jpeg.2b8ddf7bf116cf9b2fd320e8ab81cdcc.jpeg

image.jpeg.620a8660b318c9d9b8c9b04b33ba2a8a.jpeg

Overall ok day, but Im very sad about wasting one in the lifetime opportunity for avatar and ending with two 2nds. In first one I had a chance to win it all, but lost TT < KJ all in and then the rest Ax < AA. In second also lost flip to win it all 44 < A9 and then Rushbie finished me (congrats, well played). 

image.gif.c34019daf2cd8dd400eecc7d21cc4299.gif

Nice spiking that 9 to take out my A10 with your 910 😄 Maybe I should fold river...

8 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Nice spiking that 9 to take out my A10 with your 910 😄 Maybe I should fold river...

Maybe, but I know I wouldn't if I were you there. Unlucky 😐

57 minutes ago, HardGain said:

How do you all know whos the community member? I mean, some membes are posting daily, some almost never and I don't know how to check the full community member list

What I did was starting new post here and writing players names after "@". I only counted exact matches, but thinking about it now maybe I missed some points that way, usually in the rules community name is allowed to be "almost the same" as alias.

• Like 1

was nice , but got only into 203 eur.  It would be good if , the client would remember your stack like, when people leave a table and you have 3 players and suddely 2... shouldnt be a HU. So to avoid tables being "heads up" , the client should be able to remember your "last stack" at that Deep legend event. unknown.png

• Like 1

On the early hours, the typical cancer of tableswitching sitouters were also quite present 🙄

After about half an hour, was like yeah nah, FeelsTooNittyMan 😕

Needs some boost for sure, as a promo, imo.image.thumb.png.d7dafface19a1edc38e2ed67d5dba6ca.png

Edited by Rushbie

Today wasn't very fun at all unfortunately, people just nitting it up🙈

Anyway, biggest stack I reached was 1322.6bb, before the table closed because no players left and I had to start over again from 1000bb 😞

unideep.png.87166427b7656eb1db58676f17edea46.png

Kind of emblematic of how nitty the action was when I felt that I even couldn't raise with my top two in a 4bet pot 🤣

unibb2.png.d384f83f1a1c3bebb00b2af1029ff8b6.png

Here's a bad beat entry also, but it isn't an all-in ofc, bc yeah, super hard to image how to get all the chips in the middle in this format 🤔 

Pretty sure that check/calling the flop with a Th backdoor isn't quite frog poison level optimal, but hey, you do you man 😉

unibb.png.05faddd8adc135a082ac5a0468d09f6e.png

unibb4.png.5583611af35c4816fce495d362f2fba3.png

• Haha 1

With more than 30% VPIP I don't know if I'd call yesterday super nitty 🙂 Perhabs it's the perception when sitting with a really big stack and the bets/pots being small - or maybe you were unlucky with the time and tables.

Anyway, we are looking into ways to induce more action. Won't happen in the next couple of weeks, but possible some changes will be made in one of the coming releases.

Considering the technical issues with the community, I'll give everyone till 7pm CET to post their pictures from yesterday.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

With more than 30% VPIP I don't know if I'd call yesterday super nitty 🙂 Perhabs it's the perception when sitting with a really big stack and the bets/pots being small - or maybe you were unlucky with the time and tables.

Anyway, we are looking into ways to induce more action. Won't happen in the next couple of weeks, but possible some changes will be made in one of the coming releases.

Considering the technical issues with the community, I'll give everyone till 7pm CET to post their pictures from yesterday.

On my table the 3-4-5 bets pre were flying. I even 6bet pre to 399BB, with QQ. Perhaps too loose, but there were already two callers at 75BB😅

• Like 1