Community Celebration of Poker Daily Specials

Stubbe-Unibet

Daily Specials have just been announced and that of course means a community launch week celebration with excellent value! Read more about the Daily Specials in the release notes thread.

All days have a daily bad beat prize. Rules are simple: post a screenshot of a bad beat and the person with the highest equity at the time of allin (while losing the hand) will receive 2000 BP.

Monday - Shortstack Master

There's a €50 cash game ticket up for grabs if you manage to get the biggest stack of all players in Shortstack Master, but we'll also be giving away more than €100 here on the community. In order to qualify for the community prizes, you'll need to post a screenshot in this thread showing your stack size.

We give away prizes to top 3 members with the biggest stacks:

1. €50 Cash Game Ticket + €30 in Bubble Burster Tickets (3*€10)
  2. €30 in Bubble Burster Tickets (3*€10)
  3. €9 in Wild Wednesday Tickets (3*€2 + 3*€1)

Tuesday - Bubble Burster

There's a huge "jackpot" to be won, if you manage to win 2 or 3 of the tournaments of same stake! Winning two will give you 100x the buyin while winning all three of a buyin level pays 1000x the buyin. In addition to these global prizes, we also give away bonus points to the best performing community members:

• 1000 BP for €1 stake
  • 2500 BP for €5 stake
  • 5000 BP for €10 stake

So what do you need to do? The "best performing" member is the member collecting the most points using the following setup:

1. 1st place = 20 points
  2. 2nd place = 19 points
  3. 3rd place = 18 points
  4. ....
  5. 20th place = 1 point

Screenshots of finishing positions will need to be posted in this thread (please include all tournaments - from which you got points - in the same post). Community alias is a requirement.

Wednesday - Wild Wednesday

Tonight, there're two avatars up for grabs when winning 2 of 3 tournaments at one of the buyin levels. On here we're throwing some bonus points into the mix as well:

• 1500 BP for €1 stake
  • 3000 BP for €2 stake

So what do you need to do? The "best performing" member is the member collecting the most points using the following setup:

5 points for every community member knocked out AND

1. 1st place = 20 points
  2. 2nd place = 19 points
  3. 3rd place = 18 points
  4. ....
  5. 20th place = 1 point

Screenshots of finishing positions and knockouts will need to be posted in this thread (please include all tournaments - from which you got points - in the same post). Community alias is a requirement.

Thursday - Deepstack Legend

This is one of my favorite days with crazy deep action at the cash tables and a €100 cash game ticket up for grabs. I'm throwing in some extra value with a €100 cash game ticket for tomorrow's Banzai NL50 stake as well as other prizes!

Like Monday, today is a simple leaderboard for biggest stack achieved and there's no requirement to play with your community alias. You will of course need to share a screenshot here.

1. 1st €100 NL50 Banzai ticket
  2. 7*€10 HexaPro Extreme tickets
  3. 4*€10 HexaPro Extreme tickets
  4. 2*€10 HexaPro Extreme tickets
  5. 10*€1 HexaPro Extreme tickets

Friday - Banzai Bonanza

Today's menu is a a plate full of BANZAI all-ins and a €250 flop race leaderboard on the side. I was considering a BANZAI/all-in count leaderboard here on the community, but I appreciate the manual work involved for you guys, so we'll do a simple biggest stack leaderboard once more.

1. 1st 5000 BP
  2. 2nd 3500 BP
  3. 3rd 2000 BP
  4. 4th 1000 BP

Community alias not required but screenshot is 🙂 

Saturday - HexaPro Extreme

Not that anyone needs an extra reason to jump into this amazing game, but here's what's up for grabs today:

1. 1st 5000 BP
  2. 2nd 3500 BP
  3. 3rd 2000 BP
  4. 4th 1000 BP

Leaderboard is simply most 125x games played. Tiebreaker will be the number of 125x games finishing 3rd (most 3rd place finishes will win).

In addition to this leaderboard, there's 2500 BP to the player with the biggest bad beat in a 125x game (in addition to the daily bad beat prize).

Sunday - Stellar Sunday

To be confirmed

Terms and conditions

• Belgium, Sweden and Denmark are excluded from this promotion
  • Some days require you to use community alias while others don't. Check individual days to confirm.
  •  
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Ran out of likes to give, but hooray for the Monday PLO's! 😃

About time to get some sweet, sweet action to those fields 🔥🚀

And thumbs up for all the new stuff! Can't wait 😎

GL, all 💪😄

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Purps said:

And shall we use community alias on all of these?

Haven't decided yet 😉 Will update thread later with this info 

28 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Quick question @Stubbe-Unibet

Can we use current cash tickets to buy into short or deepstack play or will it be cash only? 🤔

Yes, should be possible as long as ticket is for game with same blinds

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Purps said:

BUMP!

This is happening now, @Stubbe-Unibet ?

And if so, is the community part of the Monday Shortstack Master also limited to happen between 17:00-01:59 CET like the actual poker client promotion is? 🙂

Yes, the community promotion is on the stake which is available from 17:00 CET today 🙂 Will soon add details for tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Purps said:

BUMP!

This is happening now, @Stubbe-Unibet ?

And if so, is the community part of the Monday Shortstack Master also limited to happen between 17:00-01:59 CET like the actual poker client promotion is? 🙂

Oh wait. There'll be separate tables created for this. Nevermind the previous, I'm an idiot 😳

Kudos @comanimal GG!

Bursters still running - 5 points so far, won't bother to post yet as I see some strangely familiar aliases still in play 😆 GLGL 🖖

(also: made a terrible mistake of accidentally registering with wrong alias in the last ones... so there's that...)

Edited by miziel
  • Thanks 1

10€ 

image.thumb.jpeg.1f0b4d0fb8280bd34278c30eb30ac2f8.jpeg

5€

image.thumb.jpeg.12a18c967a827122e0a0e63396671760.jpeg

5€ 

image.thumb.jpeg.d4d6394d1261c913391e953d2ec50f99.jpeg

I know I shouldnt complain, because I had to run good to got all these results, even if endings were sad. But wow, some community members run just spectacular. The consistency of hitting 2-3 outers on river... Good for them, Im just pretty jealous. 

Bubble Bursters were fun overall, even though playing all of them along UOS was madness. Im curious about tomorrow, but Tuesdays may become my favourite days.

• Like 1