jonassjoh

I only play cash games so I don't know if this happends elsewhere.

Whenever I am in a hand with someone and playing a pot, post-flop I believe, and someone joins the table mid-hand, the first player clockwise to the new player will glitch out, loosing their avatar and everything but their cards. And if the hand makes it to showdown the client will just freeze in that state. Controls remain operational with their corresponding animations, but the hole-cards will never be shown and no new hand will be dealt that I can see. In the background, however, I am still being dealt new cards and posting possible blinds. Whenever this happends I am forced to close the table and open up a new one.
I will try to remember to update this with an image, should it happen again. (It's happend maybe 4 times by now)

I'm on windows.

• 2 weeks later...

@jonassjoh wrote:

I only play cash games so I don't know if this happends elsewhere.

Whenever I am in a hand with someone and playing a pot, post-flop I believe, and someone joins the table mid-hand, the first player clockwise to the new player will glitch out, loosing their avatar and everything but their cards. And if the hand makes it to showdown the client will just freeze in that state. Controls remain operational with their corresponding animations, but the hole-cards will never be shown and no new hand will be dealt that I can see. In the background, however, I am still being dealt new cards and posting possible blinds. Whenever this happends I am forced to close the table and open up a new one.

I will try to remember to update this with an image, should it happen again. (It's happend maybe 4 times by now)

I'm on windows.

Thanks for the detailed description, I passed it on to the developers.

• 1 month later...

Archived