Unibet Live Ticket Exchange Policy 2022

Andy-Relax

Terms & Conditions

• The exchangers run every day and are visible in the client 23 hours before the scheduled start
    • €50 to €10 run at 15:15 CET 
    • €10 to €2 run at 15:00 CET
    • €2 to €0.40 run at 14:45 CET
  • Only €2, €10 and € 50 Unibet Live tickets can be exchanged.
  • You're only allowed to exchange €50 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * €10 Unibet Live tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament.
  • You're only allowed to exchange €10 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * €2 Unibet Live tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament.
  • You're only allowed to exchange €2 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * €0.40 Unibet Live tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament 
  • You're not allowed to join any Ticket Exchange Tournaments if you have got more than 20 * €50 tickets
  • If you're found to breach the T&C, tickets may be expired or converted and you my not be able to join any future Ticket Exchange Tournaments
  • €0.40 and €2 tickets have 7 days validity, €10 tickets have 14 days validity. €50 tickets have 30 days validity. €250 tickets have 180 days validity.
  • Unibet reserves the right to change and withdraw this service at any time

FAQ

I'm confused about the rules and when I'm allowed to exchange tickets. Can you explain?

First thing to look at is the amount of €50 Unibet Live tickets you've got. If you've got more than 20 (0-20 is okay), you're not allowed to do any exchanges - use some of those €50 tickets so you can exchange again 

If you don't have more than 20x €50 tickets, the next thing to consider is how many of the tickets you wish to exchange to, that you've currently got. If you've got 20 or less tickets (0-20) for the level you wish to exchange to, you can proceed and make the exchange.

Let's look at an example. You have a € 10 ticket which you'd like to exchange to 5x €2 tickets. It doesn't matter how many €10 tickets you've got, as it's only the level we're exchanging to that matters; in this case €2. If you've got 0, 1x, 6x, 15x or 20x € 2 tickets, you're all good to go and can join the tournament to exchange the €10 ticket. If you've got 21 or more €2 tickets, you're not allowed to exchange any €10 tickets, so play with that €10 ticket instead or use some of the €2 tickets.

• Like 4

Poker Janitor

• 5 months later...

Hi @Andy-Unibet

Not sure if this is new blurb recently added or whether I have just noticed it for the first time 🤔

This is at the 1x10 to 5x2 exchanger, I presume the capitalised part is an error and should read "MORE THAN 20 TWO EURO TICKETS" the number of 10's only being relevant if exchanging 1x50 to 5x10. 

965452597_ScreenShot2022-09-12at23_29_42.png.b51dc0f3d1a4ffffc9ac5fca55fe4e9a.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, DoryFishy said:

I was awarded a £50 ticket in a comp, but it won't work as it doesn't show any tournaments when I click it, yet its in date. 

could you check it, as written a couple times now? 

Ronnie

Where has this been written before? You previously had an issue with another ticket, which already had expired by you assumed it'd expire later that day.

It should work now 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SkilfulPoker said:

Hey just checking can you still exchange tickets downwards in 2023 ? I’m thinking of grinding some satellites for Bucharest 

Ah scratch this I just found the exchangers thanks 

cheers

@SkilfulPoker good luck and see you in Bucharest! 😉 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also similar question if there are no more qualifiers running for an event (e.g last qualifier for Bucharest is on 19th November) are you allowed to swap remaining tickets you have for entry into the main event ? 

so say you have €1100 in tickets , would it be possible to have the tickets cancelled and secure the buyin to the main event if you haven’t already qualified? 

just asking both above questions as there are just four Sunday main qualifiers left if I’ve counted correctly and  if I haven’t qualified by then I might be interested in either of above two options (providing I’ve actually got any tickets left by then😀)

Edited by SkilfulPoker

Final question! I should have thought these out before posting sorry! 

when the last qualifier runs on 19th will the usual generic qualifiers continue to run in the weekday at same frequency (for the future events) or do the frequency of the steps qualifiers change between one event to another?

Edited by SkilfulPoker

10 hours ago, SkilfulPoker said:

Hey Unibet, just wondering if it’s possible to exchange tickets up, so for instance if you have 5x50 tickets, can you exchange them for a 250 ticket?

No, that's not currently possible (and don't think it ever will be, as it messes with the schedule management a fair bit).

Also similar question if there are no more qualifiers running for an event (e.g last qualifier for Bucharest is on 19th November) are you allowed to swap remaining tickets you have for entry into the main event ? 

so say you have €1100 in tickets , would it be possible to have the tickets cancelled and secure the buyin to the main event if you haven’t already qualified? 

just asking both above questions as there are just four Sunday main qualifiers left if I’ve counted correctly and  if I haven’t qualified by then I might be interested in either of above two options (providing I’ve actually got any tickets left by then😀)

No, for same reason as above 🙂

Final question! I should have thought these out before posting sorry! 

when the last qualifier runs on 19th will the usual generic qualifiers continue to run in the weekday at same frequency (for the future events) or do the frequency of the steps qualifiers change between one event to another?

Generic qualifiers should continue in similar fashion, but the tree is adjusted according to what finals we're currently running/will be running in the near future.

• Thanks 1