hand history

profmac88
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

1 hour ago, profmac88 said:

what about "playcheck"? please see attached, cannot find it in my account. Also- I tried saving a txt file from hand history but not working.264064DE-5063-4371-BAD3-AB557ABA0405.thumb.jpeg.58a56dca612f34644dbb9f49dbe45e0a.jpeg

That is old information which you can't find on the site but only through Google. All the up-to-date info is in the help centre and on the main website as well as the community.

You can't export your hand history and there is no "play check" section

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Solution
3 hours ago, profmac88 said:

Thanks- Why did unibet stop allowing hand history exports? It is useful if you want to try and improve your game. 

Since we launched our own client years ago, the strategy has been to provide a level playing field with no huds etc. and everything has been designed with the recreational player in mind. 

That being said, we are discussing adding anonymized hand history download, but there's no agreement on this project yet and I do not expect it to be introduced this year. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Since we launched our own client years ago, the strategy has been to provide a level playing field with no huds etc. and everything has been designed with the recreational player in mind. 

That being said, we are discussing adding anonymized hand history download, but there's no agreement on this project yet and I do not expect it to be introduced this year. 

If there will be a change in the software, it should be a decent hand history, because the current one is very crappy.