The Community Poker Series (CPS)

Andy-Relax

Today we announce the first ever Community Poker Series, or CPS for short.

The series will start on the 14th of March and will run for 4 weeks culminating in a Grand Final where the winner will receive a €2,000 package to attend the Malta Poker Festival, running between 25th April - 2nd May.

Passwords

Week 1 - 0lucky

Week 2 - community

Week 3 - sandwich

Week 4 - malta

Schedule and Structures

schedule2.thumb.PNG.17678814fed6e011d2f6440e834aaf47.PNG

€1 buy-in - Mondays

€5 buy-in - Tuesdays

€10 buy-in - Wednesdays

€25 buy-in - Thursdays

The Grand Final

Players that finish in the top 3 of every event in the community series will be credited a ticket for the Grand Final, which will be held on Sunday the 10th of April at 20:00 CET. The Grand Final will be multi-entry with each ticket worth 1000 chips, so you can win up to 99 tickets by finishing in the top 3 in multiple events. We encourage you to use an alias close to your community username when playing in the final.

The pay-outs for the Grand Final are below:

1. €2,000 MPF Live Package

2. €500 in BP

3. €250 in BP

4. €200 in BP

5. €150 in BP

6. €100 in BP

7. €75 in BP

8. €50 in BP

9-11. €25 in BP

12-14. €20 in BP

15-18. €10 in BP

Daily Jackpot
Win all tournaments of the day and get 100,000 bonuspoints! This reward can only be claimed by one community member and remember to play with your community alias in all 3 tournaments of the day.

Bounties on employees
We will occasionally join the tournaments, and when we do, there'll be target on our head: a bounty worth twice the buy-in. These bounties are NOT automatically credited but will have to be claimed here in the thread. In the unlikely event that an employee should win a tournament, the next tournament with the same buy-in will have double the GTD!

Terms and Conditions

• In order to qualify for any of the added value, you will have to play with an alias identical or very similar to your community one
  • The Community Poker Series promotion is available from 14th March 2022 00:00 UTC to 20th April 2022 23:59 UTC.
  • Customers from BE, DK and SE are unable to win tickets to the Grand Final, win Staff bounties or the Daily Jackpot
  • Event guarantees are subject to change
  • Tickets for the Grand Final will be credited on the 8th of April
  • Registration for the Grand Final will be open from the 8th of April 18:00 UTC until the 10th of April at 18:00 UTC. There won’t be a late registration for the Grand Final.
  • The winner of the Grand Final will be contacted within 3 business days after the conclusion of the tournament with more information
  • Bonus Points will be credited within 3 business days after the conclusion of the Grand Final
  • Unused Grand Final tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or other tickets. They will expire if not used.
  • If the MPF is cancelled prior to the advertised series start date, the package winners will be able to move package to another live event of equal or lower value. Any difference in value will be paid out in cash.
  • If travel restrictions, either in the country the event is hosted in or the country the package winner is located, change so that it is impossible for the package winner to attend, the package winner will be able to move the package to another live event of equal or lower value. Any difference in value will be paid out in cash.
  • If the package winner does not attend the event for any other reason, they will lose the value of the package.
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
  • Last update of terms and conditions – 07-04-2022 11:00 UTC

schedule.PNG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

Bit lame that no leaderboard, but probably jump in few days. Grand Final-part is probably fun.

Is anyone planning to stream these community events?

Bit late feedback, but PKO as a first tournament of the day is a bit lame as it has to / should be early registered. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farseer said:

Bit lame that no leaderboard, but probably jump in few days. Grand Final-part is probably fun.

Is anyone planning to stream these community events?

Bit late feedback, but PKO as a first tournament of the day is a bit lame as it has to / should be early registered. 

Believe it's more "casual player" friendly with this format while still providing significant value if grinding the league 🙂 

Not sure if @Seb-Unibet has got his streaming setup up and running. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Farseer said:

+1

And out of all possible days you picked Easter Sunday to be the Grand final day.. I don't know about other countries but in Finland it's basically the one weekend when most of the people are having vacation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

+1

And out of all possible days you picked Easter Sunday to be the Grand final day.. I don't know about other countries but in Finland it's basically the one weekend when most of the people are having vacation. 

We can move the final. Sure @Andy-Unibet didn't realize it was Easter Sunday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2FTs for me. Would be third but lost AQ<1010 in deepstack 🤧 Somehow got surprised how fast the deepstack went into push/fold mode.

Przechwytywanieqq.PNG

😆🥶🤧🥶

Edited by jerry
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 3/11/2022 at 1:24 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

€2,000 MPF Live Package

I feel like it's better for the winner to have the option for a UOS Package as well?

I know personally if I'm gonna be lucky enough to get a ticket and get somehow HU, I'm gonna chose to sit out.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

What do you mean by a UOS package?

Tickets! 🤔

Edit: With 2k value, you can make a sweet ticket package for the next UOS Low/Mid/High event's.

Edited by FreedoM
Just saying it's nice to have options!
  • Like 1

It's a no.

We want someone to go to Malta, that's the point of having it as a first prize over bonus points, tickets, cash, a car or anything else. If it's not something that appeals to you then you're free to play how you like in the final or just enjoy the extra value added in the overlaying tournaments every week.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

I ll finally also being able to take part of a community event - for a long time I was unable to login, then support didnt help me much also, then after tryng again to clear cache of chrome, I was somehow able to log in. 😮  ... Okay. Lets go. Ready to take all of the money. 

5 hours ago, FreedoM said:

I know personally if I'm gonna be lucky enough to get a ticket and get somehow HU, I'm gonna chose to sit out.

Why wouldn't you go to Malta? I just checked flights for fun and 2-way tickets from Finland are (only) 200-250€. An I'm sure you could sleep a week on Stubbe's sofa. He'd probably cook you eggs and bacon every morning 😄

• Haha 5