Balance inconsistencies

benjamin_172

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hi, wasn't sure exactly which forum to put this in, sorry if it's more appropriate somewhere else.

This morning I ended a session with 584 euros in my bankroll (I only play Poker on here) - it was exactly 584.00. I logged on now to find 579.80. I checked my history to make sure somebody else hadn't accessed my account etc, no more hands have been played since the last session.

I am going to say I'm certain this is not a case of me misremembering the balance. I am considering shot taking at 10NL and I was focusing very much on remembering how much I have before I get started. I thought it might be because of exchange rate differences but it seems like the client uses a constant x1.1875 multiplier, from this page https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/welcome-to-poker from GBP to EUR

Curious what is going on.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I thought I had seen this kind of behaviour before but it was me misremembering, that puts my mind at rest about it.

The thing about x1.1875 constant multiplier is not true any more then I guess? That was mainly what made me dismiss this explanation. I see euros have dropped 0.015 ish today so it makes sense. Cheers

• Like 1

• Solution
2 minutes ago, benjamin_172 said:

Thanks, I thought I had seen this kind of behaviour before but it was me misremembering, that puts my mind at rest about it.

The thing about x1.1875 constant multiplier is not true any more then I guess? That was mainly what made me dismiss this explanation. I see euros have dropped 0.015 ish today so it makes sense. Cheers

I see why it might be confusing. Those terms are for the welcome offer specifically: they're about the exchange rate applied when calculating the welcome offer value (as it's shown in GBP but actual tickets etc. are in Euro). 

The exchange rate does update so you'll see your account balance change every day, even if not using the account - that is as long as your account currency isn't in €

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions