Unibet Open -> Unibet Live

SupiDr

And €1100 Unibet Open online will be held as main event of the next UOS? I have some Unibet Open sat tickets, but I will probably skip this live event, so I hope I will be able to use those for an online event 🙂

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.d7845394648410bfc67579d824219f89.PNG

Thank you for the update

2 hours ago, SupiDr said:

And €1100 Unibet Open online will be held as main event of the next UOS? I have some Unibet Open sat tickets, but I will probably skip this live event, so I hope I will be able to use those for an online event 🙂

I second this question and also have another to add. I've got a €1100 Unibet Open ticket which I know I could have used for the event that started last night but sadly I've been nursing covid lately so decided to wait for the next event before playing. 

Will there be other events that I can use this ticket with, before it expires at the end of June? Also, is there a likelihood of having any live events for that amount in the future, or is it too early to tell? 

14 hours ago, SupiDr said:

12 hours ago, marto said:

Thank you for the update

I second this question and also have another to add. I've got a €1100 Unibet Open ticket which I know I could have used for the event that started last night but sadly I've been nursing covid lately so decided to wait for the next event before playing. 

Will there be other events that I can use this ticket with, before it expires at the end of June? Also, is there a likelihood of having any live events for that amount in the future, or is it too early to tell? 

We're not 100% sure yet whether another €1,100 online event will run but we do have live events planned in the future with smaller buy-ins that the online ticket could be converted to and any 1k ticket anyone has will never expire, even though the ticket has an expiry date. We'll always extend or re-create a ticket so we know you have 1k of value for the live system.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-live-events isn't quite live yet (hopefully today at some point) but it will have all the information about the live events you'll be able to qualify for.

Spoilers, there will be a couple of weeks of qualifiers for the PAPC then qualifiers for two other events in April.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor