Monthly Community Poker Challenges (March)

Jami-Unibet

7 hours ago, comanimal said:

Keyboard warrior is more your style I see, all talk and no play ☹️

I got nothing to prove, already know i can bang big even shitfaced 😘

But i think that is enough of spamming of this thread. We can continue this in poker chitchat if/when we see at tables someday and talk how it went...

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Purps said:

Quite an obvious reason, I'd say.

Silver challenges are weekly and next week UOS is over and there'll be new challenges...

It's only reasonable to tie some of the community challenges to whatever poker promos Unibet is running at the time 👍

quite an odd reasoning!

so when a promo is running in a format (MTT) then it make sense to make another promo favouring the same group of ppl. intresting thought process, i would think it would be a good time to favour a bit some hexa/sng/cg players. but who knows maybe i am the one wired oddly 😄 

going forward i am intrested to see if it goes the other way around when some cg promotion comes up 🙂

Bronze

Be the first to bust and not in the same hand as other player(s) - you'll need to have the highest number in the finishing position column with no other players with the same number

Przechwytywaniexx.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Silver (week 1) 4. Win a UOS Mid event

silver.4 week 1.JPG

bounty.JPG

Edited by SupiDr
Original screenshot headline doesn't show name of the MTT. Tried to make a lobby screenshot, but lobby is not loading, so uploaded a replay screenshot.
  • Like 5

Hello la communauté !

Je tenais juste à vous faire part de ma profonde déception face aux conditions de participation à ce challenge de "Défis mensuels" qui pourtant m'inspire une grande motivation et attise mon désir de jouer afin de relever les défis et compléter les missions...

Mais, force est de constater que je ne suis pas éligible pour tenter l'aventure.... et ce, en raison de ma simple nationalité.. et oui, je suis BELGE.... 😔

Ne serait il pas envisageable d'octroyer un petit bonus , dédommagement, ticket ou autre privilège aux joueurs de mon espèce svp...? 

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse, 

Bien cordialement 

Aureleo3 

1 minute ago, creier13 said:

I will play here again when all promotions will be equal for players,when the post wil deleted,when all promotions will be automatic and the same for all players 

Promotions with post =most stupid things.as player,my duty is to play poker

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, creier13 said:

I will not play here because the promotions is not the same for all players.please make montly challenges automatic!!!!!

Why do you think this? They have excluded countries for their specific legislation only.