Monthly Community Poker Challenges (March)

Jami-Unibet

647340788_monthlypokerchallenges.png.72655bb7c923fd599683960b5bde49c2.png

Another round of Community Champion Challenges is upon us! We're throwing in bonus point prizes worth hundreds of Euros every month and you can win your share regardless of whether you play HexaPro, regular SNG's, cash game or MTT's. Let the fun continue!

The Community Challenges Champions for the previous will be announced tomorrow, there is a mystery prize  and a special rank for you. 

Please do not post your screenshots on this thread, a dedicated thread is HERE

Post your claiming screenshots to that thread in this format: 

Platinum/Gold/Silver(week x)/Bronze, number, your screenshot. 

What can I win?

The challenges are divided into four different segments with each segment offering different prizes:

Platinum challenges: 4000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
Gold challenges: 2000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
Silver challenges: 1000 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)
Bronze challenges: 500 bonus points (unless different amount specified next to mission)

In addition to the above, there's also a prizepool of €150 in BP for all members that complete 3 or more of the platinum challenges - here you don't need to be first. The prizepool will be shared equally at the end of the promo. 

How does it work?

Simply post a screenshot in this thread and specify which challenge you believe you're the first to complete (only the first to complete a challenge will get a prize).
You can only win 1 prize per screenshot/hand/table session. For MTT's, only one prize per tournament.
Unless otherwise specified, MTT freerolls aren't eligible for other prizes but the bronze ones.

March/April challenges

Platinum (€480 total)

1.  Reach 2000 big blinds at a cash game table
  2. Reach 600 big blinds at a Banzai cash game table
  3. Win a 100x HexaPro game
  4. Get into a 1000x HexaPro game (€100 prize if you finish 3rd, €50 for 2nd or 1st)
  5. Win a 750+ big blind pot in cash game
  6. Win 8 HexaPro tournaments in a row (gamelab screenshot)
  7. Get a multiplier of 3 or higher in the last 7 of 8 games (gamelab screenshot)
  8. Lose a hand at showdown with a KKKQQ full house or better (at least two hole cards used)
  9. Win an MTT with at least 150 runners
  10. Get a royal flush (NLHE only)
  11. 5 seat SNG's; win 7 in a row (by start time)
  12. Final table a bounty MTT (at least 80 runners) without winning a single bounty

Gold (€200 total)

1. Get 8 1.5x multipliers in a row in HexaPro (gamelab screenshot)
  2. Get a straight flush at a cash game table (NLHE only)
  3. Reach 1500 big blinds at a cash game table
  4. Reach 300 big blings at a Banzai cash game table
  5. Get into a 100x HexaPro game
  6. 5 seat SNG's; win 4 in a row (by start time)
  7. HU SNG's; win 8 in a row (by start time)
  8. Final table the Supernova or Supermoon
  9. Win four hands with pocket aces in HexaPro
  10. Be dealt 4 cards of the same value in PLO Cash Game (e.g. AAAA)

Silver - Silver tasks are weekly

Week 1 (starting 3rd March)

1. Finish ITM of 4 UOS events on the same day
  2. Win a UOS Nano event
  3. Win a UOS Low event
  4. Win a UOS Mid event
  5. Final table a UOS High event
  6. Final table 2 UOS events the same day
  7. Bubble a UOS event
  8. Collect 5 bounties in a UOS event
  9. Collect 10 bounties in a UOS event
  10. Final table a UOS Bounty event while collecting a maximum of 1 bounty

Week 2 (starting the 7th)

1. Reach 100BB at a Banzai cash game table
  2. "Runner runner" a full house or better at a cash game table, with a pot of at least 200BB
  3. Lose a preflop all-in where you were favorite (90+%), at a cash game table
  4. Get into a 100X HexaPro game
  5. Win a 100X HexaPro game in less than 10 hands
  6. Finish top 3 in an MTT with at least 50 runners
  7. Knock out "ValueHeavy" in the "Heavy Value" MTT (can be claimed by more than 1 member in case of rebuys)
  8. Win 2 * 5 seat SNG's in a row
  9. Win a HU SNG with 72 hand (last hand of SNG)
  10. Reach 1000BB at a cash game table

Week 3 (starting the 14th)

1. Final table all community league games of the day
  2. Win 5 bounties in a community league game
  3. Reach at least 3x starting stack in the first level of a community league game
  4. Win a hand at showdown against a Unibet employee, in a community league game
  5. Reach 1000BB at a cash game table
  6. Reach 100BB at a Banzai cash game table
  7. "Runner runner" quads or better at a cash game table, with a pot of at least 200BB
  8. Win a 100X HexaPro game before reaching blind level 3

Week 4 (starting the 21st)

1. Final table all community league games of the day
  2. Win 5 bounties in a community league game
  3. Win a hand at showdown against a Unibet employee, in a community league game
  4. Reach 1000BB at a cash game table
  5. "Runner runner" quads or better at a cash game table, with a pot of at least 200BB
  6. Win a 100X HexaPro game before reaching blind level 3
  7. Split pot together with at least 2 other players
  8. Win 3 cash game hands (at least 5 players sitting in) by getting everyone to fold to a min raise when UTG)
  9. Win two hands at showdown with 72 as your hole cards
  10. Win a 4-way (or more) allin
  11. Be dealt the exact same hand at two different tables at the same time (screenshot needs to show both tables)

Bronze (MTT freeroll prizes, €40 total)

1. Win a freeroll (you'll need to be the only one still with chips)
  2. Final table a freeroll
  3. Be all-in a hand together with at least 4 other players
  4. Get four of a kind (NLHE only)
  5. Get a straight flush (NLHE only)
  6. Lose a preflop all-in where you were favorite (90+%)
  7. Be the first to bust and not in the same hand as other player(s) - you'll need to have the highest number in the finishing position column with no other players with the same number
  8.  Lose a hand at a final table with either pocket kings or aces

Terms & Conditions

Prizes are paid within 96 hours of the screenshot being posted in the thread
All prizes are paid in bonuspoints
You can only win 1 prize per screenshot/hand/table session. For MTT's, only one prize per tournament
Unless otherwise specified, MTT freerolls aren't eligible for other prizes than the bronze ones
Customers from Denmark, Sweden and Belgium are excluded from this promotion
The promotion runs from the 3rd of March until the 3rd of April. Screenshots taken outside of this period aren't eligible and for game lab screenshots the respective tournaments/hands have to be from within the promo period.
New weeks starts at 00:00 UTC
We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
General Unibet terms and conditions apply.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Please post your screenshots from the challenges here. 

Use this format: Platinum/Gold/Silver(week x)/Bronze, number, your screenshot. 

All posts that are not in the correct format or posts that are not relevant will be deleted. Before posting, make sure you read the whole post HERE

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Platinum:

3.3 Win a 100x HexaPro game

x100.png

Sorry that didn't read that the promo starts tommorow, but won't delete it - just for the brag 🙂

Although compared to my x1000 win or €4000 which seems so long ago and it was in August... or to the way more impressive win of @comanimal

above it's not for bragging 😃

Edited by GothMoth
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, comanimal said:

Two weeks in a row lol 😂

You mean few years in a row 😜 Oh, i got A in my hand, all in. Oh, i won, who would have known.

My database is solid, at least 5 times sitting in same table 😄

But i guess in the end it don't matter how you win, profit always worthy of grats 🙂

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bl3ss3dMMA said:

If i saw right there is no task for CG players in silver level. is there a specific reason for this discrimination?!

Quite an obvious reason, I'd say.

Silver challenges are weekly and next week UOS is over and there'll be new challenges...

It's only reasonable to tie some of the community challenges to whatever poker promos Unibet is running at the time 👍

Edited by Purps
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

You mean few years in a row 😜 Oh, i got A in my hand, all in. Oh, i won, who would have known.

My database is solid, at least 5 times sitting in same table 😄

But i guess in the end it don't matter how you win, profit always worthy of grats 🙂

It's funny that I almost never see you playing the bang even though you've said we've been at the same table all the time 🤣
I'd welcome you to join the tournament, we want you there more, please 😉

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, comanimal said:

It's funny that I almost never see you playing the bang even though you've said we've been at the same table all the time 🤣
I'd welcome you to join the tournament, we want you there more, please 😉

Don't know what is so funny as i didn't mention banging anywhere? If you add 1+1 could community poker, with must community alias, be where i knew i was at same table with you? 

If i want ace high prefop flipity flop poker, there are freerolls for that 😉

Dare i ask your permission that we ask stubbe or andy to find your flip hand history from yesterday? 

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Don't know what is so funny as i didn't mention banging anywhere? If you add 1+1 could community poker, with must community alias, be where i knew i was at same table with you? 

If i want ace high prefop flipity flop poker, there are freerolls for that 😉

Dare i ask your permission that we ask stubbe or andy to find your flip hand history from yesterday? 

Is that why you think you don't win enough? Because you think some players win more flips than others over and over again from one year to the next? 🤣

Reality check bro - I think we all know there's a reason why you spend your days here talking about vaccinations and politics in a gambling forum instead of actually playing any serious poker yourself 😄

1 hour ago, comanimal said:

Is that why you think you don't win enough? Because you think some players win more flips than others over and over again from one year to the next? 🤣

Reality check bro - I think we all know there's a reason why you spend your days here talking about vaccinations and politics in a gambling forum instead of actually playing any serious poker yourself 😄

I just play for fun so there is no question of enough for me, everything i win is extra.

Have i claimed that i play serious poker? No but i know enough of the game that i can say you are not even decent player for what i've seen. I was actually hoping you accept my request and show me that i'm wrong but apparently it is solid no. Who would have known.

And yeah, when you don't have spend 12 hours of the day at poker tables you have lots of time to use elsewhere like posting few posts in forum.

But don't stop on my behalf if it is working for you. I would even say good luck but you don't need it 😄

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I just play for fun so there is no question of enough for me, everything i win is extra.

Have i claimed that i play serious poker? No but i know enough of the game that i can say you are not even decent player for what i've seen. I was actually hoping you accept my request and show me that i'm wrong but apparently it is solid no. Who would have known.

And yeah, when you don't have spend 12 hours of the day at poker tables you have lots of time to use elsewhere like posting few posts in forum.

But don't stop on my behalf if it is working for you. I would even say good luck but you don't need it 😄

You don't seem to understand what I'm telling you, so lets make this crystal clear. You say "If i want ace high prefop flipity flop poker, there are freerolls for that". But why play freerolls when you can join make real dollar dollar bills from me bro? I'm telling you - I'm playing all the UOS high events in every UOS - come join me, tons of value for you bro 😄 Why talk about who is good or bad or whatever when you can just profit bro 😉 EZ money for you bro 👌

15 minutes ago, comanimal said:

You don't seem to understand what I'm telling you, so lets make this crystal clear. You say "If i want ace high prefop flipity flop poker, there are freerolls for that". But why play freerolls when you can join make real dollar dollar bills from me bro? I'm telling you - I'm playing all the UOS high events in every UOS - come join me, tons of value for you bro 😄 Why talk about who is good or bad or whatever when you can just profit bro 😉 EZ money for you bro 👌

No worries, some day we'll meet again at tables (unless you are broke for running out of luck) 

7 minutes ago, Livertool said:

No worries, some day we'll meet again at tables (unless you are broke for running out of luck) 

Not exactly paraphrasing the greats here, but so that's a solid no? Who would have known 🤔
Keyboard warrior is more your style I see, all talk and no play ☹️

• Haha 2