UNIBET Refusing to pay funds even though all requested verification documents asked for have been sent

elliel8

i have came across a issue since making a withdrawal from unibet 7 days ago i had made multiple deposits throughout a single day some through apple pay and some through my credit card the apple tablet that i was using is a family tablet on which my partner and i both have our cards stored on 3 of the deposits from apple pay were processed through my partners card which we both are fine with but was unintentional so since making thw withdrawal ive had the verification request ping up and money frozen they asked for a proof of id which i sent and a picture of my credit card which i also sent both were approved the 2 other requirements were proof of my address which can be from a pdf bank statement i have sent this 4 times now and from two of my accounts both of them have been declined for some unknown reason which no one is willing to specify the second verification which keeps failing is proof of apple pay transaction from my partners card which he has sent a picture of the transaction through his apple wallet a picture of the transaction to unibet from his bank and still it is declined with such little help from customer service the whole situation is becoming unsolvable multiple times ive called the help line to be told different things each time can anyone help me here? ive never had such bad customer service with any other gambling site over the last 5-6 years  

I won £13,000 & withdrew the same day. I have previously withdrew without a problem but due to the amount it was held & I was asked for various documents! I’ve provided all these & 17 days later they have verified all things I’ve supplied but still not paid? When I contact them I’m told to be patient? I think I have been? Can anyone suggest anything? I’ve already passed the whole thing to ATR & Racing UK

I am having an issue as well, but my issue is etransfer, unibet proccessed my withdrawal, and got an email from the payment processor, in the email they said I should recieve payment the next day, but nothing so far, the id# for the proccesor is not valid. I have used etransfer withdrawals on other sites, they worked fine no issues. Unibet is tge first site, I have had this issue with, as i am almost certain the etransfer processor will blame unibet.

Hi @elliel8 I’m having this same problem. What happened? Was it easily resolved? Same issue with my girlfriends card in th Apple wallet!!! Can’t get any sense out of anyone on the chat. Have uploaded all other verification documents and girlfriend has sent me screenshots of her transactions but awaiting verification 

This is a known issue in the sports betting world and all firms use these KYC checks to prevaircate and try to delay or not pay out winners. There are videos on Youtube and discussions on Twitter - many have found when calling said bookies out in pubic (via posts on Twitter for instance) often changes the sports books mind and they pay out but most who have gone that route find afterwards they are gubbed (not allowed bonus offers anymore ie BOG, MBS, Price Boosts etc.) or restricted - limited to how much they can stake. Industry is curropt - it don't like nor tolerate winners: